PDA

View Full Version : man in blood

shanyar
04-01-2006, 08:50 PM
komiser moldovan is old french tv movie
one murder shot to muldovan but ..!!! in hospital doctors find 8 bullet in his body but his not die.i like this story hes back and revange
now me drawing this pic for komiser modlovan
excuse me for badly english type:D

http://features.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/217825/217825_1143919424_large.jpg

ClausSimonsen
04-02-2006, 12:06 AM
Very nice. Highly dramatic! I like how you have the blood following the gaps between the bricks and how the sketch comes through as strong as the colors. I like your style. Reminds me of a comic. Always it makes me happy to see a story being told in a picture.

Nowire
04-02-2006, 12:36 AM
Very nice! As pointed out by Vizon, the blood flowing in the crack is very cool...

One thing I noticed is that the right arm seems a bit too long...

nafa
04-02-2006, 03:27 AM
The rendering of his lower body left me puzzled. What is the oval shape on his left thigh, and is the left knee pointing skyward since the shape of the whloe left leg is a bit odd.

The light source seemed to be from our left, so what causes the dark shadow at his hip and knee area of his right leg?

The bird's eye view of the body is frequently seen in movies/TV, but not so commonly used in paintings (as far as I can recall). It think this makes the drawing less realistic, but thats only my personal view.

shanyar
04-02-2006, 11:33 AM
thanx so much for your attention to my pic and write point of your view please check out my illustrate in this page and write your idea

CGTalk Moderation
04-02-2006, 11:33 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.