PDA

View Full Version : Part 1 of 3D short

tsmalldon
03-07-2002, 04:00 AM
Sorry Guys, Apparently Geocities Is horrible , so When i find a new place to put it ill let u all know
Thanks

---------------------------
Hi guys,

I just recently graduated ( so im still basically a student )and am working on a short animation. Im working on it in 4 parts, The link below is to an AVI of part 1 , Its just in preview quality and ive identified some things i need to fix , but id like to know what you guys think could or would improve it , as I have all the time in the world to improve and continue it and its not quite where i want it to be just yet. What U see there is only about 1 months work , so dont be too harsh :)

Also there is no music and sound effects included as it made the file too large for geocities to hold , and I cant seem to locate another decent free webspace.

SO anyways to download it go to ( I hope this works , it does if you use download accelerator)

http://www.geocities.com/tsmalldon.rm/part.zip

Thanks
Trev

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.