PDA

View Full Version : look - I need help

haslingerDesign
03-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Hi everyone,

on http://gregorsart.de/_else/look/look.htm I try to achieve a logo, some guys from Poland made for Look Film Stuios in 2003. At Image_13 you see my current progress.

I got the "Earht Worm" looking splines with lofts, where I animated the "Scale" Value in the "Deformation Rollout". So I got a nice head and a outfading Trace behind the longer the animation moves forward.

My role model used also a glow effect to emphasize the shape of the curls. I tried this with the usual 3dsmax Post Filter "Glow" but it isn`t flexible enought. I want to start the glow where the "head" of the "Earth Worm Spline" starts. But _my problem_ ist how to attach a particle system e.g. to the Animated "Scale" Values of the Loft.

If I described my Problem to bad, please tell me so, and i will try again. My goal is to get a glow like in the role model - which can also be seen as a still on the upper link.

Thank you very much

]gRe[

p.s: I have one weekt left - the work is for a application to an animation school.

CGTalk Moderation
03-30-2006, 12:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.