PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Skyfalls from there (2D) critique please

Toniko
03-30-2006, 10:17 AM
Hey guys, I've been working on a 2d artwork for sometime now. I'll call it "Skyfall from There", and it's based on a school video I did with my friends, and since I have some skills on 2d animation, I ask myself why not? It hasn't been decided yet, but it is my idea for a "cartoon". Anyways back to the point, this work is still incomplete, and I have been working on it with the size of 550x700, which is pretty small. I need some pretty advanced critique, because I don't really know if I'm going the right way. Please be honest in your critiques about this artwork of mine, your likes and dislikes., and give me some ideas too on what to add if you happen to feel like it.

Thanks, your critiques are worth alot to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/Toniko/imagesofar.jpg

SylvanMist
03-30-2006, 07:08 PM
WEll I know you said you're still workingon it, but at this point it's hard to tell what's going on in the scene.
Is that a spaceship? And the one guy to the right is in a strange position..what kind of emotion are you trying to show with him?
These are just some questions I asked myself after looking at it, that you may want to address for the viewers.

CGTalk Moderation
03-30-2006, 07:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.