PDA

View Full Version : Rigging Pro Released!

3DQUAKERS
03-30-2006, 06:32 AM
3DQUAKERS.com would like to announce the release of the new RiggingPRO training DVD vol I: Humanoid Rigging for 3DS MAX

In this volume, we cover the complete process of building a humanoid rig from start to finish.
RiggingPro covers IK FK Blending, Stretching, Auto Clavicle Setup, Automatic Twisting, Color Coding, Shadows, and everything you might need for realistic or cartoony characters.

All the steps are included. No guessing required :)

For more info and to download a demo, please click here: http://3dquakers1.com/webroot5/index.php

If you guys have any questions, just shoot.

P.S.
RiggingPRO will also be released for XSI (coming next) and Maya.

virtualmesh
03-30-2006, 04:06 PM
what option do I have if I want to be able to watch your vtm files at work and perhaps at home (in my case on different computers)?

3DQUAKERS
03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
No problem Ryan, you would get an extra key for your other machine, free of charge.

metamesh
04-04-2006, 09:59 AM
that looks very good, i downloaded the demo of the site and looks great...

metamesh
04-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah i got the DVD and looks brilliant! congrats ! are u planing to do any other rigging dvd? skinning, or facial setup...?could be great!

3DQUAKERS
04-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Yes Alex, skinning, along with muscle deformations is next. Facial setup and animation to follow.

I am glad you liked the DVD.

metamesh
04-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Muscle deformations? by that you mean stretchy bones ? or proper real muscles with jiggle and skin sliding etc?? :D

3DQUAKERS
04-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Real muscles of course. You already got stretchy bones with RiggingPRO.
These videos (http://3dquakers1.com/webroot5/download.php?id=7), although done in XSI, show some features that will be included in the upcoming SkinningPRO.

kobeone
04-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Question, will we see "real muscles" in SkinningPro or in CinematicFX? In what order can we expect the two products to be released in? Personally, i am looking forward to the CinematicFX series but thats just me. A++ work. I Guess its time to save up those pennies.

3DQUAKERS
04-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi Jacobi.
Our next immediate release is RiggingPRO for Softimage XSI.
Then we will release SkinningPRO for both MAX and XSI, featuring Muscle Simulation, among many other things.

yolao
04-17-2006, 03:57 AM
RiggingPRO will also be released for XSI (coming next) and Maya.

hey Charbel..i saw the demo videos of max and xsi...that rig is absolutely AMAZING...

-please when are you goin to release the maya version?

-also are you planing to have a character animation dvd for maya?....

-there is no demo for the Character Animation Vol I for XSI....are you planing to make one?

thanks

3DQUAKERS
04-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi yolao,

We are releasing RiggingPRO for XSI within a few days. I will be posting in the Maya forum about the interest in a Maya version. The response will determine how soon I can start working on the Maya version.

The CharacterAnimationPRO series will be initially released for MAX and XSI. It will feature the same innovative approach that is in RiggingPRO and more. A Maya version will definately follow, since the material covered will not overlap with any of the currently available training from Gnomon and other providers.

There is a small demo for XSI Character Animation I available here (http://3dquakers1.com/webroot5/download.php?det=7)

yolao
04-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Hi yolao,

We are releasing RiggingPRO for XSI within a few days. I will be posting in the Maya forum about the interest in a Maya version. The response will determine how soon I can start working on the Maya version.

The CharacterAnimationPRO series will be initially released for MAX and XSI. It will feature the same innovative approach that is in RiggingPRO and more. A Maya version will definately follow, since the material covered will not overlap with any of the currently available training from Gnomon and other providers.

There is a small demo for XSI Character Animation I available here (http://3dquakers1.com/webroot5/download.php?det=7)

thanks a lot...i`ll be waiting for the training material for maya...those rigs are world class!!

CGTalk Moderation
04-17-2006, 10:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.