PDA

View Full Version : Trent's think tank....

unLevel
12-24-2002, 02:59 PM
Ok, since I am one BIG supporter of this forum, and just maybe you guys have run out of ideas, here are a few of mine, not really projects, but could become such if anyone wants to go with this...

PS-I don't mind if this thread is deleted, I may just cry a little...

On to the ideas (this is hubble ideas 1-4):

1. The hubble telescope has spotted what seems to look like a large city on a distant moon in the orbit around the planet Kobah, (a very distant splanet). The city is thought to be large because it can be seen jutting out of the planet's atmosphere...

2. The hubble suddenly stops sending a signal back to earth...There is a large rush to finish hubble II and to send it near where the hubble was last seen, since the hubble II is a lot more powerful than hubble I, it doesn't have to go into the "disappearance zone" to view it...

3. The hubble accidentally drifts and gets stuck on an asteriod, flying much faster than the hubble does originally...luckily, the hubble isn't hurt, and it is allowed to move much faster and go much farther than ever percieved (this would only be a short probably, showing the distant galaxies and such....)

4. The hubble finally gets close enought to the center of the milky way galaxy to pick up pictures of the actual center of the galaxy. Shockingly, it is not a black hole, it is ______

Again, these are just ideas, I'm gonna try to do a series of ideas every day, and will probably post them at my forum (the www link below) when I get less busy...

Just a few ideas, someone tell me if you want more, again, I took one idea (something with hubble telescope) and went from there.

I don't care if someone wants to work on any of these, I got more ideas than you can shake a stick at (waves pencil around menancingly.....pokes himself in the eye.....HELP!!! HELP!!!! I'm blind.....)

Just some thoughts...I like to think in my spare time....

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.