PDA

View Full Version : characters: megaman N sabaman

sabaman
12-24-2002, 05:58 AM
this is the final of my megaman and sabaman, took me 3 days to model em in rhino 3d, render is bmrt,

i know about the textures, its supposed to be seamless and its supposed to be bumpy,...

sabaman
12-24-2002, 05:59 AM
and both of em from the back,...

neon9
12-24-2002, 12:55 PM
they're quite cool! but i don't really the eyes...but the rest is cool!

D3StRoY
12-24-2002, 12:57 PM
Cool indeed !! nice work ! :thumbsup:

Mikademius
12-24-2002, 01:05 PM
Nice models The eyes need some fixin' though. Those look more like cateyes :)

sabaman
12-24-2002, 04:12 PM
i agree about the eyes but i just really dont know what to do with em, i tried to give em that oval cartoony look which just didnt work out, ill try to make same differnt ones and post em,...

mawashi
12-26-2002, 02:30 PM
Cool looking piece! :thumbsup:

Although I agree with the eye problem, it looks like cat's eyes. It might help if you made the ellipse iris a bit shorter, not to overlap both top and bottom of the eye.

Maybe just overlap the top of the eye, since I think if it doesn't overlap any of them then Megaman will look surprised :eek:

Just my 2 cents tho, I know what you're trying to achieve. I've seen similar ellipse eyes on many mangas.

Good luck with it, keep posting!

GodfatherUr
12-27-2002, 11:23 AM
Rather cool looking if I do say so myself. :) Love the textures on sabaman's thighs. One crit other than the eyes. It might just be my monitor settings and all, but the mouth seems rather odd on both of them. Almost as if it doesn't belong/is laying on top of the head mesh. Other than that though, the lighting is good and the modeling rather clean. Would love to see a mesh of them when you get the chance.

:beer: Your Friendly Neighborhood Godfather :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.