PDA

View Full Version : shortcuts photoshop 7

damesqlo
12-24-2002, 06:03 AM
hi, i have a problem whit photoshop7, i try to change the brush size whit shortcuts "," and "." but the shortcuts dont work... the only way to use this shortcuts is, change the size of the brush whit the mouse before

I dont have this problem whit photoshop 6.

Could be a error or bug on photoshop 7?

Excuse my English...

Thansk a lot..

damesqlo
12-28-2002, 12:12 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! HELP ME !!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ian Jones
12-28-2002, 05:23 AM
Hi, I don't know much about ps7... (I still seem to use 5.5) I had a quick look and couldn't find anything that helps.

Basically how the , . system works is by cycling up or down through your set of brushes. You need a set of brushes that incrementally changes size, so that when you cycle up or down the brush set using , or . it selects the next smallest or next biggest brush.

You'd think there would be a shorcut that actually changes the brushes diameter, but I don't know it. For now your stuck with the , & . unless you get a tablet.

damesqlo
12-29-2002, 01:17 PM
iŽll be try to explain better.

I open photoshop 7, open new document, and when i try to use "," and "." to increase and decrease the brush size and dosent work.
The only way to make this short cuts works is, changing the brush size whit the mouse, and then, the "," and "." work perfectly

I mean, this short cuts dont works, at least, before you change the brush size in the tools bar

Excuse my English...

Thansk a lot..

PD: If i canŽt explain iŽll put a video...

Ian Jones
12-29-2002, 01:43 PM
oh.... well then you'd have a problem. I can't think of any sane reason for that not to work. Try a clean install of Photoshop and maybe it'll fix itself.

snowxgirl
01-11-2003, 01:33 AM
there isnt anything wrong with your edition of photoshop, the shortcuts for brush sizes is [ and ]

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.