PDA

View Full Version : copy my start frame and paste at end key frame with a hotkey

Newsquirt
03-28-2006, 05:43 AM
Hi there, I know about right clicking on the slider to copy from source and paste at destination, but I was wondering if there is a script or something that some one knows about that would let me just use a hot key.

What I am thinking is that it takes the key that is on the starting frame and then pastes on the last frame of the seq. This would be for a whole selection set of bones that I have selected. I was just trying to see if I could shave a tiny tad bit of time off of typing in my source key and destination every time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Wahooney
03-31-2006, 09:16 AM
I haven't seen any script like that before, it is kinda complex (but not too much so), why dont you just shift-click drag the key you want to copy? No entering start and end frames and it frees up a hot key for something else to use.

But if you REALLY want it bound to a hotkey, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

CGTalk Moderation
03-31-2006, 09:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.