PDA

View Full Version : April issue is out now!

Tank_3D_Attack
03-26-2006, 07:08 PM
3D ATTACK - THE CINEMA 4D MAGAZINE

The April 2006 is now available for purchase in the 3D Attack Shop.
Some of this months highlights:

Interview with Vital Distraction by Tavy Pasieka
Rigging a Human Shoulder by Matthias Bober
Modeling Guidelines by Lennart Oberscheidt
Basic Shader Animation by Bram van Gerwen
Interview with Jannis Labelle by Tavy Pasieka
Dimension Tools by Rui Batista
Artist Spotlight on Brandon Hall
Water Fountain Tutorial by Jamie Hamel - Smith
Goodies and more.....

Visit the 3D Attack Shop here: 3D ATTACK SHOP (http://3dattack.net/shop/index.php)

Part II of Daniel Lovas' Landscape tutorial is delayed till next month due to his extremely busy schedule.

Jonj1611
03-26-2006, 07:28 PM
Sounds great!

Shame about the landscape tutorial, I was expecting the whole thing in the last issue but now need to wait twice as long :(

Thanks
Jon

MrBraun
03-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Another great issue !! Tnx !! :thumbsup::bounce:

Matariki
03-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Downloading now. Another great issue. Thanks

GruvDOne
03-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Downloading as we speak. Congrats on an other great issue!

belushy
03-26-2006, 10:25 PM
somehow my subscription ended and you are offering not new ones ?
Why?
It was pretty handy for me not to take care to buy it every month
but anyway maby you think about it again

cheers belushy

Kuroyume0161
03-27-2006, 12:14 AM
I think that my subscription just ended last issue and did not see any notification a month before this. My conclusion is based on the "Dear Subscriber.doc" which is dated 2005-02-25, putting it exactly a month late. ;)

Lovas
03-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Sounds great!

Shame about the landscape tutorial, I was expecting the whole thing in the last issue but now need to wait twice as long :(

Thanks
Jon

I appologize to all for my close missing the deadline this time due to the other urgent work - the second part of the tutorial is almost finished and I guess it will be available in the May issue. :shrug:

Tavy
03-27-2006, 12:40 AM
I think that my subscription just ended last issue and did not see any notification a month before this. My conclusion is based on the "Dear Subscriber.doc" which is dated 2005-02-25, putting it exactly a month late. ;)

If your subscription ended with this issue, I sent a notification. If you feel you are due another issue, please e-mail me and I will look up your subscription. Also, the server is backed up right now processing orders, (subscriptions and new purchases) maybe yours is on the way.

E-mail me at tavy@3attack.net with the e-mail addy your subscription is under and I will check things out.

Tavy

Tank_3D_Attack
03-27-2006, 01:40 AM
somehow my subscription ended and you are offering not new ones ?
Why?
It was pretty handy for me not to take care to buy it every month
but anyway maby you think about it again

cheers belushy

Thanks for your input Belushi,

At the moment we are not able to offer subscriptions due to various reasons. We might offer a subscription later on this year. We will of course let you people know more on that subject if we have news on that.

Hope you all enjoy the new issue.

Thomas

Jonj1611
03-27-2006, 07:49 AM
I appologize to all for my close missing the deadline this time due to the other urgent work - the second part of the tutorial is almost finished and I guess it will be available in the May issue. :shrug:

That's ok, look forward to seeing it :)

Thanks
Jon

flingster
03-27-2006, 08:22 PM
had a quick glance last night will digest later..but modelling article looks pretty cool.

laters guyz n gurlz...keep up the hard work...looking forwards to seeing whats in store from the vital point of view and 3dattack.

Tank_3D_Attack
03-28-2006, 03:23 AM
had a quick glance last night will digest later..but modelling article looks pretty cool.

laters guyz n gurlz...keep up the hard work...looking forwards to seeing whats in store from the vital point of view and 3dattack.

The article on modeling is by Lennart Oberscheidt (Lead modeler at THE SIGN). Very talented and amazing guy. This article is worth "gold" in my opinion. I wish he had more time to write but I think this 10 page article is full of precious information.

As for Vital Distraction, the DVD are now available in our store (Bodypaint and Cloth)...Hair is coming very soon.

Thomas

Joerg271
03-28-2006, 07:32 AM
Thanks, sometimes again an excellent magazine.
Power really joke in it to read...

Greeting Jörg

CGTalk Moderation
03-28-2006, 07:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.