PDA

View Full Version : Lu Dawg Site...

Ophly
12-23-2002, 06:31 AM
This is a work in progress C&C is what im looking for. When im done designing it I want to make it all flash. Please be brutal. Just some background: Its for my college baseball team, an unofficial page if you will. Also my first attempt at a flash site (Tho no flash in it yet straight design right now). It not done yet, just as far as ive gotten so far. Thanks!

http://airportlounge.org/oracle/ludawg/ludawg_work.jpg

PS: Our colors are purple and gold

-Ophly

Ophly
12-24-2002, 07:24 AM
no crits? k thxbye

-Ophly

fig
12-24-2002, 02:12 PM
well, there's not really much to say yet. no nav, no movement, just a still image that i guess will be a background? i think the cartooniness of the logo clashes a bit with the techish style of the bg, but there's not much to say at this point.

chris

KingMob
12-26-2002, 04:36 PM
make that pruple richer, if it's abaseballt eam you probably want the colors to be a bit more fierce, ala the rockies or something...right now its very foo foo (fruity)

I understand you are trying to get a techy feel with the tiny text and the ackground hexagons, but thats not working. the text is really tough to read, I would up it a bit.

Try and make the background intigrate with the layout a bit mroe to, it feels kinda slapped on. And once again, way ot light of purple, almost pink...pastel like.

Keep at it my friend, Sorry if I sounded harsh, but you asked for it hehe :)

I would look at some big league teams to see how they handle it, and incorporate some of those ideas.

good luck!

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.