PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle: Concept Sportscar

skilled vē
12-23-2002, 05:10 AM
Check It out here (http://gallery.yaxay.com/entry.show.php?s=&entryid=2038&show=screen) & dont say it was rip from deviant cause i am mmarti

Concept for a spots car, not the final product still need some scenery like a garage or a race track or somthing...but just a little test for right now.

SOME STATS
w/ NURMS (iterations set to 2) 580 000...
Screenshots are made with iterations 3 resulting in approx. 1 200 000 po

devilmech
12-23-2002, 05:13 AM
lol, you didn't do that, you ripped it from deviant. :p :D

Seriously though, it looks like something I'd drive. The front end is modelled quite well. Now let's see some other views

And can you please fix the anti-aliasing on the other views. This one is marred by the horrible aliasing

Soljarag
12-23-2002, 05:41 AM
looks great, nice rims :buttrock:

qu2k
12-23-2002, 06:16 AM
it would look way better with a modeled interrior

that really pulls a car model together

Mangled Poly
12-23-2002, 07:57 AM
maybe scatter the spec a little bit to.... you have one ugly circle burn right on the left hood area....

gato
12-23-2002, 08:32 AM
Hi Skilled v2. Nice design. The only critic is as far I can see, the shadow of the window on the right, it looks strage, like it has a negative curve. But the reast of your model is beautiful. Good work.:applause:

Delucubus
12-23-2002, 10:32 AM
looks, great. I agree though, lets see more views.

devilmech, check your browser, it's probably shrinking the image making it look like there's no anti-aliasing.

Nedim_S
12-23-2002, 12:46 PM
Masterpiece! Did you sell the model to any manufacturer?
Try to put a background like this:

aor
01-07-2003, 03:06 AM
Nedim_S, how do you do that? sell to a company? have you ever done it? sounds.. interesting.. not that i could now.. but.. hmm....

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

FrageNSTEIN
01-07-2003, 04:42 AM
front looks like a funky mix of a firebird with camaro lights. Cool tho.

Drew

JasonA
01-07-2003, 05:27 AM
Looks slick! I definitely like it, nice job. Although some other views would be cool too...

:thumbsup:

sabaman
01-07-2003, 07:14 AM
i have to say its a great car, i totally dig it, i like the back and would love to see some other views too, also, maybe you could go for a differnt rimset than the mclaren f-1's, keep it up,...:cool:

EighthDecay
01-07-2003, 06:32 PM
really cool design, you should get some more links of it up,, I want to see the rear of it. The tail spoiler reminds me of that Preditor concept I saw awhile back. Look like a great blend of sports car details.

Chappo
01-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Very nice :)

can we see more renders please ?????

Nedim_S
01-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Please the send the back.
How u sell, U go to an manufacturer form who you think he would buy such a model. For this I would caontact VENTURI. Try it, I could be soon very rich.

Daniel
01-10-2003, 03:07 PM
The Shape looks a litle like a car from "VECTOR". Mostly the rear part.

The front is a lilte like from a firenbird :p

But, yes now comes the BUT. That's a NEW DESIGN. But I can't see any new headlight...the look like old headlights. Today there are also new techniques for lights. So U could use LED's for the turn indicator (see BMW).

A today sports car also should have blinker inside the mirror. A Expensive sports car should have that.

The fog lights are very big, aren't they?

I would may add a cover over the headlights. To keep dirt/snow/leaves out.

Just some ideas,

Oh yeah. The rendering is nice. But a rear view would be nice!

Cya.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.