PDA

View Full Version : Need advice with composition

kisalon
03-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi!

I'm a bit ashamed for I have not posted anything to these forums before, so now I must ask your expert advice for this pic I'm making :)

Ok, first of all, is the colours ok?
And the serpent's composition?

The little fying things are very sketchy, so I haven't really thought about them much, just that they're terrified and try to escape that mouth :D

I appreciate good tips :)

http://www.kirsisalonen.com/serpent3.jpg

offbeatworlds
03-25-2006, 09:56 PM
Well, I think that the composition is excellent. Very cool. I think that perhaps the colors could be a bit more saturated in places to increase the feeling of action. Nice work so far though, it looks really cool.

kisalon
03-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Sylanya: That's great to hear! I'll work on this further. Thank you!

bryanbeus
03-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Nice, composition is coming together. The tangent of the flying thing's wing on the left with it touching the edge of the painting is going to look wierd, depending on how you do it. The gesture of the flying thing on the right doesn't really seem to keep you on the page either. It sends you eye right out of the picture. Might work on that. Good luck

CGTalk Moderation
03-25-2006, 11:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.