PDA

View Full Version : Short Film: Space Age

illustrativ
12-23-2002, 02:26 AM
I am writing a script for a short film which i would like to turn into a feature film if all goes well.The film is all about man going out to space to try and find new lifeforms and meets alot of new species who are friendly funny and kind. Then the bad species see that humans are interacting with the other species and started to get voilent and then all out wars starts and the funny friendly lifeforms team up to save mandkind. If anyone have any suggestions or scripts the would like to add to mine just post them here. And i wouldnt mine seeing some models of different kind of species beeing created.

Species Names: Kurok(Bad Species) , Zadians(Funny Species) , Dalfan(Friendly Species) , Mishan(Kind Species) , Zeri(Cool Species).

They can also have ships aswell. But for all the good species make them weaponless ships. And for the Bad species make them with weapons.

unLevel
12-23-2002, 03:58 AM
One thought on your project: how would 1 man travel around space by himself?

Again, just a thought.

Edit: sorry, I thought there was an "a" in front of man, so nevermind my bugging..... That's what I get skimming over big words....hehe

You are now free to carry on with your creative thought without interuption.

stickyblue
12-24-2002, 07:56 AM
hey what is the concept of your story ? whats the idea behind it ? if you can find that it will help you to define the storyline better

unLevel
12-25-2002, 12:34 AM
I'm OK at writing small, short stories, if you don't have one, maybe you can email me the details, and I'll see if I can piece together a plot of some sort, if you want...

my email is htsmith_7@hotmail.com

We'll work something out...

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.