PDA

View Full Version : Website update Check and Website Poll C&C Very Welcome

lixid
12-22-2002, 06:03 PM
hi all .. sorry for my last poll i got out of hand .. lots of stress in my life at the time .. my fiance broke up with me .. and i was kinda a crude person after that .. and then the stress of the holidays also is got to me .. so i do apologize to all that gave there opinion and i fre@ked out on them .. anyways i have an update to my site .. wish you would all go and check it out and give me all the crits you want .. thanx .. :] And please vote .. :]

http://www.xiastudios.com

lixid
12-23-2002, 06:29 PM
hello ? is anyone out there .. heheh .. are you all scared to vote .. :[

Web Guy
12-23-2002, 08:03 PM
After you last post I guess no one wants to hear you complain about making remarks about your site.:rolleyes:

slayerment
12-23-2002, 09:01 PM
ideas pretty cool but lacks professionalism IMO

lixid
12-24-2002, 04:59 AM
hmmm sounds about right .. but didnt i just get done apologizing .. or do you have a hard time forgiving someone .. ?<webguy> im not perfect sorry bout that ..

unLevel
12-24-2002, 08:04 PM
Scared, when (as my avatar indicates) I'm a 4 ton meat-eater? ha, no not scared, just don't get out to the flash forum much, as I don't have any skillz

My critique:

White background seen before, same with the text: page cannot be displayed..

I especially like this part: The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

LOL, someone tell me when it's fixed.

lixid
12-25-2002, 03:34 AM
works fine now for me .. :]

unLevel
12-25-2002, 01:49 PM
I like it, though you may want to speed up the fps right after you click to log on, when the screen rotates and takes up the page, it's a tad bit jaggy...

I like the idea, and good luck..:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.