PDA

View Full Version : Music Video : Project - M

Per-Anders
12-22-2002, 02:45 AM
OK, well the original thread died out some time ago, but i though now that I've got a little free time i would try to rejuvenate this idea and see if i could get some interest.

Basic concept : We start out by creating the actual music for teh video. One person lays down the seed track. Others add their parts. The file is hosted on tripod and on my website in the project m section. The file is ket in mp3 format, everyone uploads their various parts seperately, (i.e the track they added to the mix) and in the end we edit it together to create one track (somehow).

Part 2, is where the video is started. Characters for the video are sketched up, storyboard, concept sketches.. lots fo stuff for all you 2d peepls out there.

Part 3 is the modelling/texturing of the bits for the video, before part 4 where we animate and put the whole thing together.

It's good fun, everyone should be able to join in in some manner. I hope that poeple will pick this up a little more this time.

The original seed files are still on my server, and i'll try to find the old thread which contains the passwords and the like for teh tripod page.

original seed file as follows (i'm going to be updating this soon with better guitars probably as this is very very rough around the edges, having been put down in the minimum ammount of time inbetween "real" work. oh and you can completely replace the original file if you want, just write on here that's what you're doing so that no-one else comes and adds to something redundant, i don't expect any of the original seed file to be in the final mix).

http://www.peranders.com/projectm/seed.zip
or
http://www.peranders.com/projectm/seed.mp3 (same file just not zipped)

OK i guess I'll dissapear from this area for a few days and hopefully some of you guys will want to pitch in :)

unLevel
12-25-2002, 12:46 AM
So, it's my understanding, that the music will inspire the characters, the plot, everything?

Hmmm..........this ought to be interesting......

I'll download the music and listen anyways..

Also, if you would like more music made, I'll see if I can find a fellow music maker for you........

lazlow69
12-25-2002, 03:28 AM
So if we take the seed track and use it as a template, you would want a MP3, high quality track right back on your tripod site, I'm guessing...

How do you plan on going about creating a musical composition? I assume that will be your call when enough submissions come in? Also, how do I go about submitting the files and sketches (musical and otherwise)?

This is a great idea, I hope it can come together!

Per-Anders
12-25-2002, 03:55 AM
yup, that's how it would work... i think that the original thread may be lost in the archives... :/ anyhow i have to now go back and try to remember what teh password was on teh tripod account so everyone can gain access! (my own webspace is on a much faster and better provider who gives me plenty of bandwidth... good for this kinda thing).

yup the idea is pretty much peopel tak the seed track... darn i think i need to find the original thread badly, so that i can then take the chords that i posted in there. hmm... lemme see

ah here is the thread

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27753&highlight=projectm

i'm going to repost what was written there, so that we don't have tow threads running against each other (aso the other thread may get binned due ot age).

i think on the second or thrid page there is the chord progression, also everything is kinda explained there. :)

i hope people will join in, if it comes off, then at least it will be something to add to your demo reels :)

as for teh final composition... well... i'm not entierly sure, maybe we have some mixing talent on teh board, if not then i'll mix it all together the best i can :)

Per-Anders
12-25-2002, 03:55 AM
this riff should be played as if it's 2/4 timing, it's picking up the speed and fairly funky.

|----------------|----------------|
|----------------|--------5-7-5---|
|----5-------5---|----5---5-7-5-7-|
|5777-7775777-777|5777-777------7-|
h h h h h h . . . . (.=staccato h=hammer on)
i generally play this part pretty sloppily, give it a little bit of swing, and allow the open A string to play as a drone this is pretty messy.

the second half of the second bar is there for whatever improvised riff you want. this whole sequence is repeated twice, before coming to the verse section which is just repeated A chord, or silence with a few ringing out chords and there's no-need to worry about

the verse chord is just A all the way through for 8 bars, it should sound quieter for the vocals, in fact sparse could be the worst, and a feeling of back to 4/4 timing. straight a chords with a slight downwards trend...(this underlying feeling of tonal drop 4xE,4xD#,4xD,2xC,1xA,1xspace that i originally had thought some vocals might follow, but of course it doesn't have to be that way).

then we come to the chorus, which has the following chord sequence.

|(0)|(0)|(0)|
| 5 | 5 | 3 |
| 5 | 4 | 5 |
| 7 | 5 | 3 |
| 0 | 0 | 0 |
| - | - | - |

followed by a stabbing turnaround chord

which is\
\ \ \ \ (\=beat)
|5---------------|
|7---------------|
|7---------------|
|7--5--7---------|
|5--5--7---------|
|---7--5---------|
. . |--- (last chord is crotchet length)

then second time round

|(0)|(0)|(0)|
| 5 | 4 | 3 |
| 5 | 5 | 5 |
| 7 | 4 | 3 |
| 0 | 0 | 0 |
| - | - | - |

again followed by the same stabbing riff. then loop back to the driving riff for four bars.

once we do two verse chorus sequences we get to the middle 8... here things change, from being bright funk... we get into more of a groove and smoething a little darker and more indie... the chords for the middle 8 are as follows... guitar should be clean to pick out arpegios on the chords at quaver length (or there abouts) for the first two loops of the new chord sequence i had thought nothing but the chords played simply like this on one instrument... a sudden break.

chords

|-|-|0|0|
|0|0|0|0|
|4|2|5|5|
|5|3|7|7|
|5|3|7|7|
|3|1|5|5|

repeat once

these chords then underline the new rest of the song till we get back to the chorus which rounds the song up. bass lines could probably be quite simple here... even just root notes to give something a little more ominous going on maybe... anyhow on top of this now is the intro guiar riff... only played sharper, less mess, and more on the beat, no more hammering the notes on and off, each note picked, the idea here is to really make a driving wall of noise, but not messy.

then it comes back to the chorus once more (whenever you've had anough of that section, probably around the 24th bar of it i should imagine). the last set of stabs repeat only going up instead of down (i.e. reversed in chord sequence) then repeat the stabs back down... i guess that's where it officially ends, but maybe it can continue with that driving riff fading off into the distance.

hope this makes sense... i will try and post little versions of the riff if i can so you can tell what kinda sound it's like if peopel are having difficulty with this.

i promise to write out the chords properly for thoes non guitarist out there too... but basically it all revolves around a

verse = 12 bars of A minor
chorus - 1x Amin, 1xA/Emin, 1x A/Dmin5(i think), then stabs at D7, G7 and A7 followed by 1xAmin,1xA/CDim(i think), 1xA/Dmin5, then the same stabs
verse again
chorus again
then midle 8, with chords that stay throughout. all retain the infered root A and a drone in high B (for that open expansive sound)
1xG, 1xF,2xAmin.
loops twice quietly, then picks up again (mebbe no drums for quiet bit?) picks up and continue to loop underneath main riff and growing wall of sound for possible 24, maybe 32 bars, then hits the chorus again for one last go around, before coming to a reverse of the stabs, and then back again ot teh right stabs... ends suddenly/fades out whatever you want.

anyhow once again sorry i cant record at first due to time constraints (this has already take =n far too long for me) but i'll join in laters (with any luck) please get going, and if you hate this, then feel free to completely re-write.

Per-Anders
12-25-2002, 03:57 AM
i've set up a bit of free space on tripod for us

http://www.tripod.com

the account is

log : projekt-m
pass : sadie

you don't need any website address for the moment, but i'm sure it's something like

http://members.tripod.com/projekt-m/

anyhow, i have an area on my own personal website devoted to this, but i have to upload some scripts that allow me to set an upload/download page for you guys, and i guess i'll have to put in a database with logins etc, so it's not abused. but that's to come laters.

anyhow i thought we can rename this whole thing PROJEKT-M seeing as project m was taken everywhere hem hem, anyhow, this has that ruskie chic going on. so if anyone feels like designing a band logo, something with that russian millitary, or rather russian constructivist empowering the people style that would be cool... a good typeface, mebbe somewhere between that and japanese kitsch. hmmmm anyhow, you all have the tools you need, everything is there for you.

Per-Anders
12-25-2002, 04:05 AM
anyhow, take what you want, i'll try to keep all the tracks available for everyone, and a version of the whole song there composited so that peeps can download, and add/take away what they want. if someone else has already played drums, and that's what you play, you can add to their part, or you can completely do your own thing, we may all end up voting on which parts to keep, or how to put everything together, so just cos someone else has done an instrument, doesn't mean it oculdnt be done better/differently or whatever by yourself. (this also means you gotta be philosophical about it if your part gets dropped) and you can always have more than one go.

i guess i'll just wait and see if poeple start to go at this, if they do then do write here that you've uploaded to tripod, then i can keep master files on my website for everyone to download (tripod may say we've used all our bandwidth up unless we're careful... you know how they can be :/, also you'll be able to rewrite over stuff on tripod once i've got it uploaded for everyone).

anyhow the most important thing is for us to have fun i guess :)

make the track your own, do what you want, have fun, and when we've al had enough i guess it'll be time to mixdown and invent a band a video to go with the music :)

oh yes and if you go through that other thread, then somewhere a page or two form teh end someone uploads the first response.

i hope that people might be interested and take the time to join in... i can see it being fun anyhow :)

chi
01-04-2003, 05:14 AM
wow this sounds like a realy cool idea...almost creative and new..hmmm ill see what i can do to add to this project...just from listening to the seed you supplied i think of some one being chased

whole-bit
01-04-2003, 06:44 AM
Hey,

The musical notation you are using is kind of confusing. Or maybe I'm a dummie!
But who and how is you going to animate the 2D characters.

Per-Anders
01-04-2003, 07:48 AM
well we don't even have any concept storyboards or character designs yet so i don't know about the animation being 2d! but that would be cool. so far all there is is the seed track (for people to take away and modify as needs be), and we need concept artwork of a video to go with the music... then once we've got that i guess it'll be clearer if it's going to be 2d or 3d or cel shaded or whatever, the overall style and theme will all become clear. right now i'm coming here with a blank slate and a seed tune that i'm hoping will evolve into something nice :)

the notation is written in tablature for guitar btw which is probably why it's not so simple to understand. but i think i wrote down the chords in a more standard way further down (theory isn't my strongest area) for non guitarists.

hope you'll join in!:wavey:

chi
01-04-2003, 07:16 PM
i think the hardest part is actualy finding some thing that needs to be added to the track...the seed you supplied use is already pretty well complete....if you added a vocal track it woud be done

ChickenPixel
01-10-2003, 10:03 AM
This sounds very interesting... if this is going to work, count me in.
Actually I am working on music video right now and there is quite a lot 3D in it.

Very good idea indeed.

-chickenpixel

ChickenPixel
01-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by ChickenPixel
... if this is going to work, count me in...

I mean : Count me in :) This wont work if people are not joining :)

-chickenpixel

Per-Anders
01-10-2003, 08:21 PM
ok that's cool... i'm going ot try to re-record the base track, maybe someone else might want to sequence up some drums or something, and some keyboard stuff, or add some more guitar or bass :) i'll probably keep adding to teh track if no-one else does, but i think it would be great if others took part in the creation of the track :)

ChickenPixel
01-12-2003, 11:16 PM
I made a little song prososal for this project...

You can download it from : http://www.saunalahti.fi/lunatics/proposal.htm

It may be a bit heavy, but I think it would be perfect for "heavy action mecha monster video" ..hehe or something like that...:shrug:

...ok let me know what you guys think...

I like the "seed" too.. I'll try to mix it now...

-chickenpixel

Per-Anders
01-13-2003, 06:34 AM
that's wicked... i like that a lot, gotta lotta promise imo. much better than my paltry effort, so now to see what can be added before we make the video to match!

ChickenPixel
01-13-2003, 01:06 PM
Nice that you liked it :)

There are some very good tunes in your seed.mp3

I made a litte mix of it with the drums...still working with it... will send the clip soon.

Do you have any ideas for the style (graphics) ? or maybe vision is a better word :)

-ChickenPixel

Per-Anders
01-13-2003, 05:04 PM
i was thinking something quite toony, or looking at least 2d, prolly influenced by stuff like gorrilaz, and also there was an ad for some shoes that i saw a whileback on these forums that was all done in a graffiti style, spray painted looking figures and lines flowing throughout. hmm, can't sem to find it right now, but maybe you know the one i mean. at the moment it's very open really, and dependent on the music, maybe other people have better ideas, though one that i do really like is having a virtual band there playing the tune... lots of scope for humour and personality there :)

Vex
01-17-2003, 08:05 AM
sadie i LOVE your song, it's excellent. I will do the vocals for it if that's alright with you , i've got a pretty catchy melody for it going right now. I can also do a drum loop and some extra guitar if needed. Definitely count me in.

[EDIT] nm i guess i don't need to do the drums chicken's got it covered

Per-Anders
01-17-2003, 08:33 AM
excellent :) ok i'll re-record some of the guitars, and if you want to add some more cool guitars that will be cool, but don't wait for my new guitars to add your parts, just take the current track as what i'm doing is simply cleaning up my parts a bit, we'll pull it all together, i vote that chickenpixel mixes the whole lot at the end, then i think the vocals will give us a good idea for what the video should look like.:thumbsup:

Per-Anders
01-17-2003, 11:41 PM
ok i got kinda sidetracked and this is what came out...

http://www.peranders.com/projectm/loopoutmp3.zip

(glorious zip of 1.77mb)

http://www.peranders.com/projectm/loopout.mp3

for those that don't wanna bother with a zip (ah the compression was so good for zip... this one is 1.83mb :shrug: )

thought it might be quite nice for the end credits :) or maybe i might use it as background muzak for my site or some showreel hehe.

limited guitars in this one.

now i'm goign to go back to working on the seed track cleaning things up a bit before i reupload that in ist's kinda sparce glory :)

Per-Anders
01-18-2003, 12:51 AM
ok now i jsut messed around and added a couple of simple tracks to chickenpixels proposition, thought it needed some over the top guitar stuff in the middle, so let me know what you think, and it's on to the next person to add/remove whatever they want :)

http://www.peranders.com/projectm/proposal2.mp3

Per-Anders
01-18-2003, 02:11 AM
ok i just cleaned it up a little for all of you'se who want o sample/break it up, add to it, delete bits from it, whatever, hope this is a better start, so now go with it boys and gals :)

http://www.peranders.com/projectm/seed2.mp3

the file i 3.52 megs of pure audio piss.. sorry i mean bliss, and it's at 116BPM.

so, i hope that now i've cleaned this up, there hsould be more room for otehrs to add their bits to it. :) needs a thunping good bass, vocels, drums, keyboards, other guitars, whatever you want to add:thumbsup:

Vex
01-18-2003, 05:01 AM
I like the first A LOT better because it is more complete. I'm not sure how many people are actually participating in this.....I think it's just me, you and chicken. So i think cleaning up the first one would be a better way to go, and then just adding drums and vocals after that.

Per-Anders
01-18-2003, 05:43 AM
which file name are we talking about? the actual track seed.mp3 and seed2.mp3 are the same track. nothing has changed apart from seed2 is a lot cleaner with more space for people to add their own stuff.

i didn't want to fill it out too much with guitars, drums, and synths as i thought you might want to add your own stuff to it, and also it's more sample friendly for chickenpixel... or anyone else who wanted to join in... or are you talking about the other two tracks? (name them by filename if you can).

anyhow you just take whichever one you want to use and that will be fine, it's just the seed track :) hopefully something good will come from one fo these tracks with a bit of work :D

Vex
01-18-2003, 05:56 AM
I'm saying that seed1 is great the way it is. It just needs to be cleaned up is some parts as far as picking/timing is concerned. I figure why ruin a good thing.

Per-Anders
01-18-2003, 06:45 AM
well the thing is seed2 is seed1 cleaned up. but i suspect you mean you want to have some more guitars in there like the first one. the only trouble being right now all i have for seed1 is what you have, the mp3 (i dumped the original tracks some time ago as the idea was that other people would take the track, add their own parts, make it more their own).

i actually brought it closer to how it was originally with this mix, it was fairly grungy, but i suppose i could mix up the electro accoustic more, and mix down the distortion guitars if that's more what you want to work over (i do have all the tracks that make up seed2). apart from that the only additions in seed1 were a few more bits of guitar in the verse sections, the decending note, and the occasional stab/noise guitar, also the faked bass was a little higher in the mix. these are all things that it should be easy for you to add yourself, but if you'd rather i did, i supose i can maybe sometime early next week. :)

anyhow, keep working on the vocals stuff, if you can send a vocal track on it's own without the backing track then i can mix it in and maybe try to work the guitars around it a bit more :)

Per-Anders
01-19-2003, 07:45 AM
ok, someone else (who doesn't have an account on this board) has had a go with the seed track and added their stuff... so here is what he's done (thankyou :) )

http://moralanimal.tripod.com/Seed3.mp3

(right click and save)

so next person, add/remove modify remix do what you will to the track just do something, all versions of the track as still available (and i think it's important to keep previous version on our respective web sapces not least for final mixdown). so keep goign peeps :)

eLm0
01-19-2003, 11:50 AM
ok here is my input : just throughing u some ideas

a) The type of music played isn't high engny but very soft then ruff so my suggestion is something like maybe a surfie doing some wiked tricks then as your sorta movea few bars in into this more ruffer side you go into 3 shots of diffrent sport in time with music or into like some radical surf shots from difreent angles

b) something on the line of a character like neo sleeping near his computer then your music starts and he wakes up and starts typing with extreme speed (hacking you could say into what ever um your bands name webpage) and yeh progression from there but i still think for your type of music it should be revoled around a single character:)

ohwell thats my 2 pesos

ChickenPixel
01-19-2003, 01:34 PM
Hi all,

ok, I made a little seed proposal :) ..I added drums and some other stuff...

Sound levels are from "#%"% ... so dont be too critical :)
I still gotta work with it... vocals would be nice though..

- - - d o w n l o a d i t f r o m h e r e - - -
http://www.saunalahti.fi/lunatics/proposal.htm

Somehow I couldn't convert the seed3.mp3 to wav...

mdme_sadie I liked your guitars in my proposal.mp3..very nice:bounce:

Nice to see this project build up...:thumbsup:

-chickenpixel

ChickenPixel
01-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Hi again...

Added 2 more proposals...(short clips)

Just some ideas... tell me what you think.

One CartoonZombieHeavyBand thing...and the other is RetroC64StyleGameVideoIdea :)

http://www.saunalahti.fi/lunatics/proposal.htm

-ChickenPixel

HRDDRV
01-20-2003, 07:08 AM
I would love to help on the video! As for adding to the music, i dont have the know how to do it. But ive been looking for something musical to try out my new maya skills and get creative! So how does this work, do we only communicate through here. My email - aj@dls.net

ChickenPixel
01-20-2003, 08:18 AM
Nice!

I think this forum is the easiest way to reach all who are interested.

-chickenpixel

kiwi
01-24-2003, 09:53 AM
Nice work guys :thumbsup:

I am musically illiterate so thats me out :hmm:

To me the music ilicits something like a kid or someone,or a guy in a jail cell comtemplating escape,and as the guitars pick up doing just that.For instance someone sitting on a couch watching TV,picking up the TV chucking it through the window then jumping out after it and running off down the street,I know that sounds pretty type cast but thats what I hear in the music,some form of escape :)

Stu.

ChickenPixel
01-24-2003, 10:49 AM
Escape video could be excellent... but I agree with mdme_sadie that there should be this 2Dlike cartoon band in a main role instead of one character...hmm maybe the band escapes and at the same time they are playing and singing..telling how the story went :)

...there are some running cartoon music videos already, but it's quite nice idea...and what are they escaping for ?... that could be anything :)

I've mixed the seed again and also made some drum tracks for it without any other instrument...waiting for vocals so that I can try to add some melodic tricks and other things based on vocals.

My first seedremixed.mp3 was not very good, so I decided to go totally to a different direction. Will send it soon.

-ChickenPixel

Per-Anders
01-24-2003, 07:06 PM
sounds good... good idea, maybe the band could be playing and in gorrillaz style they get attacked by godzilla or something... and the rest of the run is the lead singer running from this monster while the rest of the band try to attack and deter the monster/robot/whatever to humourous effect... we wil see when we get the drums that chicken is laying down. if they've got that breakbeat/funky feel, i'm sure a lot of actions could be neatly timed to them :) hehe. lets get our thinking caps on... of course the band is going to need a logo and a style... perhaps they've got some stuffed teddy mascot or something cute... and that's what the monsters after? anyhow gotta get back to my accounts. keep coming pu with the idaes and adding to the track :)

kiwi
01-24-2003, 10:25 PM
How about attacked and chased by a TV? :)

I dont know if these lyrics are useful or not,I jotted them down whilst listening to the music and it just kinda evolved,might be to dramatic though I dunno,like I said I am musically illiterate :D

Sitting on my couch watching life roll by,I look up but I see no sky.

TV blaring monotone descriptions ,infomercial screaming nonsensical mutations,narrator presenting farcical elation.

I don wanna be part of this electonic equation.

TV blaring monotone descriptions,someone give me the key to this damn encryption.

Listening to a guy in a far off land,he reaches forward like hes gonna take my hand.

Tv blaring monotone descriptions,state of the world like one big encryption.

chorus

Gimmee the key,I want the damn key,gimmee gimmee gimmee the key.

If I open my eyes why cant we all see.

Eyes that look but see so little.

Expanded vision countered by indecision.

Pry those eyes open we gonna do it the way we envision.

repeat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said I am musically illiterate and I dont know if that will work with a cartoon style or not :)

Stu.

Per-Anders
01-25-2003, 04:39 AM
great kiwi! now, we just need someone to vocalise these, maybe tweak them to fit whatver tune they've got in their head, then we should be getting towards where we can start to time out the video...

more ideas on teh video, and lets see if we can't get someone to do some concept artwork on how the bank might look, and the look of the video!

kiwi
01-25-2003, 12:55 PM
TV goes insane from showing to much Sally Jessy and Oprah :scream:

Stu.

kiwi
01-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Doh! I should have explained that a lot better {must have been tired}

Band sitting on couch watching TV,TV goes insane and attacks them from having to show much crap over te years.

Stu.

ChickenPixel
01-30-2003, 10:42 AM
:cool:

Hi, I've been quite busy lately...still working with the musicvideo and LOADS of work to do... mostly post-prosessing now...

ok, back to this project...
Still have not sent the drum track, but I will..

kiwi : Now there's a scary soap!:eek:

Hehee, actually that TV thing could work.. let's make it HUGE like King Kong style.. smashing through the walls and buildings and the band is running ahead.

Hehe could be funny if the band is playing on the screen of the same monster TV that is trying to catch them.

-Chickenpixel

kiwi
01-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Oooh good ideas :thumbsup:

Also wanted to say I dont mind if the lyrics are not used at all,so if someone has some more suitable ones,just fire away :)

Stu.

Per-Anders
01-30-2003, 09:11 PM
i think the drunner should jsut sit on top of the tv drumming away... oblivious to what's going on... not that i'm stereotyping drummers or anything... ;)

chi
02-02-2003, 05:16 AM
but its so very true:)....about drummers:D

chi
02-02-2003, 09:18 PM
ok...i see the band watching tv...eating chips after a rehersal or something....mabey the drummer is still going at it...hehe...drummer....when all of a sudden a gigantic godzilla tv rips the roof off the....uh garage yeah...and then they start running...and the whole time make cuts to the drummer still sitting in the destroyed garage playing...while the band mates...run for their lives..untill the end where the song starts to build....with the groove riff....at this point the find instuments and start to play....ummm might have to change the song at this point....to make fit....but the song comes of the groove riff to a cacophony of sound which causes the giant tv to explode...they then return to the garage...drummer finaly looks up and says something funny

Per-Anders
02-02-2003, 10:23 PM
sounds good, i think i see more the drummer getting stuck on top fo teh tv monster drumming away in teh wreckage, and the band trying to trip up the monster run away from it and get back their drummer all the way through maybe till the break then they've somehow got back on top of the monster with the drummer and they all save teh day somehow or other

chi
02-02-2003, 10:36 PM
so kinda like the giant tv rise from beneath the garage?

Grosserfrosch
02-04-2003, 12:40 AM
I know you've already gotten quite a bit decided, but I'd just like to throw this idea out, for use now or in the future. I think you should have just the band as 3D and the rest of the video is 2D. I can't remember what I was going to say about the style, but it was interesting. You can take my word for it, really. :)

kiwi
02-04-2003, 10:08 AM
Hows about different channels on the TV and what can be seen on the screen affect the mood of the TV,ie thrashy guitar riffs on a music show make it go mad,gardening program make it almost go to sleep.But even if you have a gardening program you dont know what is next for a commercial which could have the TV running around the joint like a Rhino when animal planet,or national geographic is playing.And what if the drummer is sitting on the TV not really noting hwat is happening and hes reading the TV guide or something as the TV goes beserk,buuuut he is the only one with the remote control,so the other members have to try and get his attention and scream to him to change the channel as the TV loses it.We could have Silence of the lambs and the TV bites the couch :D ,that sort of thing,meanwhile the rest of the band is avoiding the chaos and the TV....what do you think?

The way they finally kill it is to select a doggy training school program,and they use a bone to lure the TV out of the house and in front of a semi trailer,semi trailer takes the TV right out,drummer does a sort of flip or two in the air,end up upside down in a nearby hedge,the guys get him upright again with pieces of shrubbery stuck all over him,he is still in the same position with head stuck in TV guide,oblivious to the fact he is outside or been clipped by a semi trailer,or the TV debacle,the guys pick him up still in the same position and carry him back into the house with his legs folded like hes still sitting on a couch,and hes pressing the channel button over and over.Without looking up he says "Hey guys damn remote is screwed!,and he chucks it over his shoulder.All of the band walk back into the house,then the window opens and all of the house hold appliances come flying out and break,then you hear the band start up again and the house is vibrating.There is a cut away to a rubbish can with a TV cord hanging out of the top,and under the lid,it gives a wiggle like life has returned and the end.

Maybe the lyrics I wrote should be gimme gimmee gimmee the damn remote.

Stu.

chi
02-04-2003, 05:11 PM
heh. that ones good to...but it would also be good if the drummer was sitting on the couch flipping through channels...causeing all the choas...but thinking its just a tv show:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.