D-D-I
12-21-2002, 11:05 PM
Hello, c&s please :hmm:

http://www.magicdivision.com/sokar/boy_sokar.jpg

:)

Roach[MXF]
12-22-2002, 02:33 AM
Where's the texture?

Diplay smooth without chrome dip. Has great personality. Looks like my nephew.

TheWraith
12-22-2002, 06:27 AM
i like it! looks like an alien child or something. i even like the material thats on it :) only thing i can really point out about it though is the thumbs look too fat and stubby at the base. don't quite seem to fit like the other fingers on his hand. it could possibly just be the angle though. anyways, i like the style a lot!

oh yeah, one other thing... depending on what kind of pants he's wearing, like what material they're made up of, you may wanna smooth out those wrinkles a tad bit around the knee area.

Roach[MXF]
12-22-2002, 09:15 AM
Hi, can I ask who is using my account? I may have forgotten to log myself out of some computer somewhere else, and that post above was not from me. Anyway will whoever is logged in as me pleae log out... I hate how these forums dont do that anyway. Thanks -Jeremy-

NelsonInomvan
12-22-2002, 09:34 AM
I think you should work a little bit more under the hands, they look kind of a wierd. And the pants are to flat maybe if you add some curves on the them they will look better

MattDubs
12-22-2002, 05:54 PM
the only thing i can really say besides whats been said is mabye work out the wrinkles a little more. right now they look more like creases. otherwise great model. for whatever reason i love the shoes.

g3n
12-22-2002, 06:40 PM
cool, nice expression on his face :) good work

Frinsklen
12-22-2002, 07:21 PM
jeje, otro de Madrid por aquí...

Very nice, seems to have personality.
Maybe he's a bit tall for being just a boy. The wrinkles look kinda weird, I don't know why exactly.

and why the shiny shader?

keep it up!

PotatoHead
12-23-2002, 10:16 AM
excellent modelling, this guy has some character.:thumbsup:

ZONKS
12-23-2002, 10:44 PM
His legs bother me--they're boring. The character is original overall, but everything under the waste seems to be lifeless and of a "stock" style.

I love it though :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.