PDA

View Full Version : Combustion rendering problem

Danik
12-21-2002, 04:54 PM
hi, i'm new here, i have combustion ( AMD 900mhz, ram 256mb, and a terrible tnt 2, soon gf4 ti4600)

i have a trubble, i set up my workspace in combustion, but when i try to render it, combustion do an error, and it close itself.

it's the shi*t tnt 2?

or other?

thx a lot for your answer.

Danik

plakatista
12-22-2002, 01:00 AM
Which version 1 or 2
i m new to combustion too. but my experience is mostly with 2
are you sure you have the latest version becuse the pre released is full of bugs
thats all from me:)

1armedScissor
12-23-2002, 05:22 PM
i can't say for sure if it's the crappy video card. maybe you could post your workspace file for us to download and we can see the settings you are using.

I would however strongly advise you to update your video card as soon as you can, because you will experience numerous performance issues trying to use combustion with your current card.

Once again, if you could post a .cws file then we can take a look. My guess is that some of the settings in your render dialogue are incorrect in regards to the comp you are trying to render.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.