PDA

View Full Version : scriptJob problems

rokandic
03-23-2006, 10:23 AM
I have no idea why this one isn't working so hopefully someone can shed some light on this.
I have a simple scriptJob for filtering channelBox channels. Whenever the selection changes the channel box should be unfiltered. An example:

//////////////////////////////////////////////
select -r locator1;
channelBox -e -fal {"tx","ty"} mainChannelBox;
scriptJob -runOnce true -e "SelectionChanged" "channelBox -e -fal {} mainChannelBox";
//////////////////////////////////////////////

When I first run this one, it's ok. The channel box only shows "tx" and "ty". If a deselect in the viewport the scriptJob is killed (because of -runOnce) and all the attributes are shown. So far so good.
Now, the problem is if I don't deselect in the viewport but just run the script again. The channel box is not filtered. My thinking is that when run again 'select -r locator1' should already execute the previous scriptJob and a new one will be created and channelBox refiltered. So to put it short, if I just execute the script all the time, channel box should all the time show just "tx" and "ty" attributes but apparently not so.

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Rok

CGTalk Moderation
03-23-2006, 10:23 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.