PDA

View Full Version : "Why wont i die, Like the rest"

subconscious
03-23-2006, 08:09 AM
Well, this is my first painting in corel, and my third ever, it will be the first i intend to actually finish, anyway i really need help because im still a 'noob' to corel and painting in general, its going for a more fantasy but realistic look..

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6840/untitled97ll.jpg

im in need of dire help!

Nazirull
03-23-2006, 10:06 AM
What can I say, great start to it... U got a great story and emotion going on there fer sure....U have some great sense of colors....(izzat stahlberg cloud tutorial?)

Well...i must say that there is no other way to learn than to practice more and more....Personally I do read alot from what other masters and artist here say and do...It adds to your own understanding...

You have come to the right place. Welcome buddy....hope to see more....

subconscious
03-23-2006, 07:58 PM
hey thanks :) yes it was his cloud tut but i think i kind of gave it my own look with the fantasy thing

arnocob
03-24-2006, 12:19 AM
:)
I think the subject is touching, and we can see already at this step the way you look for...it's a good start
So, keep working cause I want to see the next step.
In fact, Maranello 55 said exactely what I wanted to express, with a better English!

Bye!

subconscious
03-24-2006, 06:12 AM
hey thanks man ^_^ i'll be editing an update to it in awhile :D

CGTalk Moderation
03-24-2006, 06:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.