PDA

View Full Version : Thank You. The contest is now closed.

Vizfizz
03-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Thank you everyone for participating in Project Phoenix. I can't say how proud I am of each of you! Your work speak volumes. I have received qualified entries from:

Loon Yik Herng
Tim Shedelbower
Jean Luc Grenier
Troy Benesch
Ian Waters
Yoshiki Ishizaka
Nigel Gilbert
Uwe Kerpen
Michael Bugden
RIchard Joly
Alonzo Von Threet

I will double check the threads and timestamps again just in case, otherwise its time for you gentlemen to get some rest. ;)

I will now forward these entries to the other judges. Give us a couple of days to analyze and deliberate amongst ourselves. An absolute decision should be announced within a week, but that's a worst case scenario. You will be informed if the judges need more time.

Contestants may be contacted to provide the judges with more data if necessary. Once a winner is announced, a high resolution file must be provided to EITG in order to receive the prize of your choice. (The EP II / ILM Jacket or the EP II Bookbag Package which includes an EP II hat, Lance Evan's book, and ILM VFX patch). Unfortunately, not everyone completed the contest so the offer of an iPod shuffle is withdrawn. (I will save it for next time.)

Once again...Great Job!

CGTalk Moderation
03-23-2006, 08:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.