PDA

View Full Version : card.

CyanideCotdPnuts
03-23-2006, 03:52 AM
Well, I'm doing this project for California State University of Channel Islands. Basically, in order to get people around the state, they're going all of those lovely representatives to highschools, etc. These demonstrators will give out information, including a card that will talk about the opening of a new gaming department in cooperation with THQ. Basically, I had to get math and science in the image, as well as the mascot (Dolphin), and so I came up with this. I had the slogan "Think. Create. Play" in the bottom and it sort of represents what the image is. I did a little experiment in this image, taking only a base mesh I did and then painted over it. I've never actually combined 2d and 3d into the same image without it being a texture on the model, so let me know what you guys think. The back image is the "Think" stage, or the concept. In the middle is the "Create" stage, and in the front is the final result.

Any critique is welcome.

http://i1.tinypic.com/s2bj8z.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
03-23-2006, 03:52 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.