PDA

View Full Version : Horny Gurl

Ed Lee
03-06-2002, 08:32 AM
Another chick pic. Damn, howcome guyzzz wantzzz to seezzzz more chickzzzzz than my rototiczzzzz? Anyway, here u gozzzz. Ed--
http://www.edleeart.com/images/hornygirl.jpg

Titan
03-06-2002, 09:25 AM
I love it man, very fluid...you've inspired me, I might post some of my own sketch work too...if anyones interested...

Ever do any comic books?
and have you done any animations that I may have seen or could see(you mentioned working at an animation studio)?

Sandman
03-06-2002, 02:23 PM
Hey there Ed

well what can i say ..cool stuff keep it up man :)

Sangotten
03-06-2002, 03:19 PM
Really freaking good!!!
I really like the fact that you have a personal style! And your Rocotics are also nice, but drawings of girls are much more...eh know you:D

Keep up the cool work man!

nat
03-06-2002, 09:54 PM
waouh! very well done!
I just visited your site, you're a big fan of Pamela Anderson I see...
Where do U work?
If you're still a student, I 'll just have to jump off the window...

seantree
03-07-2002, 01:34 AM
excellent work.

Ed Lee
03-07-2002, 10:54 AM
Thanks to all those who have replied. Right now, I work at an animation studio designing for upcoming series. An old revamp.

I helped w/ design on Jackie Chan cartoon, Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot, Heavy Gear, Max Steel for TV stuff recently. Wolfenstein and Ground Control (2d/3d) games intro for games.
Ed--

nat
03-07-2002, 05:50 PM
Well, keep posting! It's really rare to see an artist who's able to draw characters as well as architectures or mechas...

cheers.

bent
03-07-2002, 06:12 PM
Hey there Ed... nice work, but that goes without saying. My only reservation is that the lower legs (shins) are too short... something that is easily messed up in my experience.
Of course it could just be me...
I love your crisp line, its not many that can pull it off, look forward to more of your stuff.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.