PDA

View Full Version : Zombie on the beach II

elderberry
03-21-2006, 08:31 PM
My computer is taking it's last breaths, so I post this while I still can. I've been working with this picture in free time for some time now. I finished one version few month ago, but when I looked at it... kinda seemed it would need some finishing. Unforunately I'm not going to be able to finish this at this time. But some comments would be cool in the mean time... :)

I'm not yet thought about the hair. Some tips for that would be primary cool, before I continue it!

http://personal.inet.fi/clan/grottoart/pics/beach_zombie2_wip.jpg

oogieboogietoogie
03-21-2006, 09:20 PM
The coloring is great.

I think that her head looks sort of strange in relation to her body, however. It looks a bit crooked. Her right wrist seems to be a bit long as well.

Skarlath
03-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Her neck seems a little thin - is some of it meant to be obstructed by her hair (on her right hand side)? If so then perhaps the hair should be a little longer to ensure that the definition between the hair and neck is there. If it isn't then the neck is a little too thin and isn't centralised enough.

But don't get me wrong, I love it. :) The skin is very nicely done, and her physique looks nicely defined.

Her panties seem a little 2d though.

doodinator
03-21-2006, 11:50 PM
as mentioned i see the neck too thin, too. I think the head may be a bit too small, too? good paint job.

for hair, i kinda cheat. place solid highlights and lowlights where you want 'em, surround it with a color between that and the base color, and smudge away with a small brush. see the 'death awaits him' link in my signature for what I mean.

GuyIncognito
03-22-2006, 12:01 AM
doodinator:

Your website link has got too many http://'s in it.

doodinator
03-22-2006, 12:04 AM
haha whoops.. sorry, i fixed it.

elderberry
03-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Her hair should be partly in front of her neck... the hair sucks i know so i'll fix that (thanks for the tips btw). I guess that the actuall drawing is bad... at least now i know that rendering doesn't save a bad drawing. :D

CGTalk Moderation
03-22-2006, 12:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.