PDA

View Full Version : Obligatory CG car

Shimano
12-18-2002, 05:30 PM
Hey all, this is my first post. It's a work in progress and I was gonna wait till I was totally done to post but I figure I'd get some feedback first. It's a good 'ol Subaru Impreza rally car. Well, it doesn't look like a rally car yet cause I haven't done the textures yet, but I'll post it again when I through the decals on it and some dirt. Also, I wanna put most of my efforts on creating a sweet environment for it.

Anyways, critiques welcomed.

Eric
eric-tang@shaw.ca

Dave Black
12-18-2002, 05:58 PM
Looks really great! Nice modeling.
:thumbsup:

:shame:
But FORSHAME!!! Please note the gallery's posting rules at the top of the forum's page. Let's try to give the Mods a break.

-3DZ

:D

EighthDecay
12-18-2002, 06:04 PM
looks like good modeling to me also? what program did ya use for modeling? can we also see a wife frame just to get some ideas.

thanks

great stuff!

Shimano
12-18-2002, 06:48 PM
It was modelled and rendered in Maya. I rendered it using maya's raytracing. No GI. Just a lot of shadow casting lights.

sorry for not reading the rules. :shrug:

Eric

EighthDecay
12-18-2002, 08:33 PM
Nice, really good looking poly modeling! Time to start making some better renderings. :wip:

aor
12-18-2002, 09:10 PM
looks good to me! better if something was inside.. but.. at this point, looks good! what method did you use to model it?:applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.