View Full Version : Cyber Magic

SONY
03-05-2002, 06:36 PM
i've used maya to complete this
i want you to tell whats wrong with it?
its auditt

FrageNSTEIN
03-05-2002, 07:05 PM
Very nice. I have not seen anyone use such a chrome-like body, but that is nice. If you don't want such reflective body, maybe try a "fresnel" reflection.

Good work.

D

SONY
03-05-2002, 07:46 PM
thank you

dot
03-05-2002, 07:55 PM
yeah i think its tooo chromatic and your reflection/backround image could be rotated so you cant see the pole

Chris Ollis
03-05-2002, 08:06 PM
Hey Sony, have you got another site to the one you've listed?

only its some Industrial Engineering firm.

I'm sure I've seen this picture before somewhere, and there were a couple of others like it, sorry to sound like I'm investigating you, but er, what gives with the fake homepage and dodgy logo?

"uh-oh, he's on a copyright protection run!"

Array
03-05-2002, 08:14 PM
http://www.lostpencil.com/lostpencil/flash/auditt.jpg

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2512&highlight=audi

Enough said.

dot
03-05-2002, 08:18 PM
oh man whats WRONG with you? GRRRRRR

Chris Ollis
03-05-2002, 08:18 PM
that's where I saw it before!!!

now, can we have an explanation please before we get our guns out? But it better sound good because this really does look as bad as I thought mate.

dot
03-05-2002, 08:21 PM
look like he has painted his name over it... lol :confused: :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Array
03-05-2002, 08:23 PM
well....the reflections on the back are a bit differant too. probably just another photoshop job to go along with his name.

Chris Ollis
03-05-2002, 08:26 PM
maybe that's where he lives?! GET HIM!!!!!!

come on Sony, we want answers, unless you are "lostpencil" under another name you'd better start apologising.

Stealing other artists work and claiming it as your own is the lowest of the low in these parts.

rsalonen
03-05-2002, 08:26 PM
LOOL
so f**ing busted SONY.
I feel sorry for your poor life, try to learn how to model instead of stealing other peoples work and claim its yours. It might work on your friends, but never on a place like this where we have people from all over the world visiting different 3d sites.
geez, get a life!

Actually, it would be wrong to let you slip trough with this. Don't know what to do thou, but some punnishment is deserved.

Gaaah, I just can't stop getting mad. If someone would do something like this with my work I would personaly rip them to small peices!

It doesn't suprise me if this SONY is the same as Mr.Wolf who got busted last week.
His short comments and type if english is actually similar..
but I could be wrong on that point. Anyway, kick this dude from the forums right away, I don't think anyone wants him here!

BrainFaucet
03-05-2002, 08:27 PM
Ouch.

Facial Deluxe
03-05-2002, 08:28 PM
Wait, that"s a great idea ! By now, all the pictures on this site belong to me !:D :D

1madlunatik
03-05-2002, 08:36 PM
Man.......I use to think my Sony CD-RW was cool.......
Now I'll never look at it the same way again :(
U let me down man.......I had faith in my CD-RW

FrageNSTEIN
03-05-2002, 09:22 PM
I'm disappointed. We see too much of this.

I almost wondered when his reply to my praise was simply "thank you." It is said that someone who is lying will tend to talk little, and not explain much.

I am not very good yet, but how can anyone become great, if they just copy others?

D

Joel Hooks
03-05-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by FrageNSTEIN

It is said that someone who is lying will tend to talk little, and not explain much.

The opposite is also said :)

I wonder what the point of asking for C&C on images you don't even create is... heh

Flynn
03-05-2002, 10:05 PM
wow I almost feel sorry for people like this.....the only possible reason someone would do such a thing is for attention. But the attention is false!! so sad...this is worse then people using poser in their portfolio!! (never thought I could see anything worse then that)

when I first looked at it I did notice how cheese the "sony" logo was...and I was thinking "how the hell can someone so good at modeling a car make such a crap ass logo".

mods need to ban this guy imo.

yobarman
03-05-2002, 10:52 PM
booo this man!!

BOOOOOO!!!!

xtrm3d
03-05-2002, 10:58 PM
bouhhhhhhhhh !!!!!
bouuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

enfoiré !!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DWIEMER
03-05-2002, 11:40 PM
like jim carry says:

LLLOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

and for now i'll stop waisting my time here and try to give some real artists some comments

lildragon
03-05-2002, 11:45 PM
I will delete this thread after the person at hand has read this, this is not funny at all, and it's been happening to often now, if this continues I'll speak to Jean Eric about banning those stealing others artwork as their own..

regards