PDA

View Full Version : New animation

3dflasher
03-05-2002, 06:02 PM
This is a new anim from my movie....nuttin much, just a lil suttin suttin....Enjoy and critique :)

http://alden3d.com/new.avi

Reply or suffer the curse of the Meany Weany....If you are not familiar with the curse of the meany weany....Ill break it down for you. Once stricken with said curse...the Curs-ee's pee pee will revert to the size it was when he was 8 years old due to his mean, ignorant A$$ :p

Threedeemer
03-05-2002, 06:49 PM
3Dflasher! Beautiful piece, It looks like a video game cinematic. I must say I have always neglected animating, but seeing this has profoundly motivated me. You created this all by yourself? How long did it take approximately, And have you done this type of work on any video game titles in the past? I'm aiming for a level of quality much like this Deserves 5 stars. Hope to see more.

3dflasher
03-05-2002, 10:27 PM
Whats up threedeemer. Thanks for the kind words :) I got to say that rendering this shot took longer than actually making it, It's kinda a simple scene, but its set up just like my storyboard, which is key. I got to stay true to my storyboards or else I'll never get done. Its amazing how quick the shots go once you got them storyboarded. Im so happy you got a videogame cinematic feel to it. Its exactly what I'm going for. I havent done this type of work before (other than my student reel 4 years ago)
Hopefully when Im done with the whole thing, this lil movie will land me a job on a game cinematics team :)

Threedeemer
03-05-2002, 10:36 PM
I hear ya! Im trying to ready myself for the videogame industry as well, I have yet to get a foot in the door, so much competition out there. Your reel is on its way to being truly impressive.

Flynn
03-05-2002, 10:43 PM
dude that is awsome!!!

I hope you post as you render :)

xtrm3d
03-05-2002, 11:33 PM
woahhh... really nice..
could we see some still and some wireframe from the girl plz ?
keep up the good work

christophe

pluMmet
03-05-2002, 11:38 PM
I agree...total cut scene quality.....FatTastic!

'sTiLl tRyinG to pluMmet to ThE COre.'

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.