PDA

View Full Version : anyone use Swift 3d?

monovich
03-16-2006, 02:01 AM
Does anyone here use the Swift 3d LW plugin? If so, would you be willing to render out an object to an SWF for me? I don't want to spend $300 for just one silly little element of my website.

paid if needed.

thx.

lion111
03-16-2006, 08:59 AM
hi
i will give it a try
just upload the rar file

monovich
03-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Oh man, that's awesome. I'm at a coffee shop now, but I'll upload in an hour when I get home.

can I send it directly to your email or something instead of posting it here? I don't want to share my files with everyone. :)

thanks!

-sf

lion111
03-16-2006, 05:35 PM
ok waiting for it
yes and please decribe exactly how you want the render
outlines /no outlines
2 color/4 color
etc etc

you know what i mean

monovich
03-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Ok, I'll send right after I send this.

I want the render cartoon single color fill /w no outlines. it's a simple white deer /w no shading and black eyes and nose.

do you know if it's possible to render an object in Swift to a transparent background? I don't want the background to render, I just want the deer that I can place anywhere in Flash.

I don't have a .rar compressor, so hopefully .zip is okay?

thanks SO much. this is so helpful!

-steve

allaboutkeys
03-16-2006, 06:32 PM
do you know if it's possible to render an object in Swift to a transparent background?

Any renderings with the Swift plug-in have a transparent background by default. It doesn't render bitmap textures or backgrounds.

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2006, 06:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.