PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

penartist26
03-16-2006, 12:10 AM
hi guys im kinda stuck with this character i've drawn a while ago its a shogun female warrior
but its lack of something i dunno how maybe u can advise me or suggest cg gurus and master.
thanks.:bounce: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6371/sketches0212vd.jpg

Redchaplin
03-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Okay, I don't say this very much, but I REALLY like this piece. The colors are beautiful without hurting the eyes. The armor (although doesn't really look asian) is interesting without being tottaly outlandish and over-ly fantastic. and the figure itself is just stunning. I don't think this really has any kind of asian feeling to it whatsoever, but I would definately run with a comic Idea with this one, 'cept maybe set in the Dark Ages of europe.

Robert_lever
03-16-2006, 11:41 PM
grate work but as Redchaplin said dosent look asian but realy stunnig work :)

penartist26
03-17-2006, 02:20 AM
Okay, I don't say this very much, but I REALLY like this piece. The colors are beautiful without hurting the eyes. The armor (although doesn't really look asian) is interesting without being tottaly outlandish and over-ly fantastic. and the figure itself is just stunning. I don't think this really has any kind of asian feeling to it whatsoever, but I would definately run with a comic Idea with this one, 'cept maybe set in the Dark Ages of europe.

hmm' ur right about that' Redchaplin guess i know now what im going to do since u give me such a good idea, actually the first thing that comes out in my mind is like this shes a female
from Western Country or Europe (u say) went to somewhere in Japan during the Medieval Era
or Dark Ages as a stranger and being taken as prisoner of war between those countries and rescued with some kinda lost villagers or a asian tribes then was trained to become a female warrior and become a asian soldier' who fought corrupt enemies warriors creatures monster etc.
im not good really at writing a story but i think this idea is cool, i hope BTW THANKS for the feedback. :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-17-2006, 02:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.