PDA

View Full Version : Dual monitor timeline dissappeared

Varinder
03-14-2006, 09:47 PM
I searched already to see if there was a thread about this, there was one but never got the answer.

It's a pretty simple problem. If i'm using 'Horizontal Spanning' when using Layout, everything works fine, i can see my whole timeline in both monitors. But When i switch over to 'DualView' (which i prefer), when i extend the layout screen over the 2nd monitor, for some strange reason the timeline bar 'gray's out' for most of the screen. I have no clue why this is happening, is there a way to fix this?

TYROT
03-18-2006, 04:14 PM
dear varinder

i have just seen your post...I am afraid that you are using an ATI video card..

BEST

Prince3d
03-18-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm using Geforce NVidia- 6800, I get the same thing

meatycheesyboy
03-19-2006, 08:04 AM
I get the same as well on a Nvidia card.

I have noticed though, if I lower the resolution of my two monitors to 800*600 then the timeline stretches across just fine. If I raise my resolution to higher settings then I lose my timeline after the window stretches past a certain width which leads me to believe it isn't a driver problem or a dual monitor problem per se but more of an exceeding of a maximum pixel width (A maximum that is much easier to achieve when you use more than one monitor).

CGTalk Moderation
03-19-2006, 08:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.