PDA

View Full Version : DELL buys ALIENWARE

mustique
03-14-2006, 08:14 PM
theinquirer predicted this, but now the deal seems to be done.
No official confirmation though at the moment.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=30289

http://reviews.cnet.com/4531-10921_7-6464030.html

imashination
03-14-2006, 10:13 PM
No longer will we have discussions about who is worse :-) It's like burger king buying out mac donalds.

dbates
03-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Jeez, there sure have been a lot of buyouts recently. Or maybe I just didn't pay attention before. . .

Lordiego01
03-14-2006, 10:30 PM
DELLIENWARE.... anybody???

heavyness
03-14-2006, 10:32 PM
oh god, i can't wait to see what ugly case they make. i bet it will be rounded, smooth, the color of your choice, and completely none-user friendly.

but i'm sure if this is true, nothing would change except Dell would focus on the home and server pcs, and send the gamers over to Alienware.

CupOWonton
03-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Dell is probably going to force them into designing PC cases that look excactly like Mac Cases, but blue and black, less sturdy, and extremely prone to overheating.

inkyspot
03-14-2006, 11:38 PM
I guess Boxx it is. Thanks for the info.

Good one imashination.

BrandonD
03-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Argh...they better not dump AMD.

dbates
03-14-2006, 11:57 PM
They could always switch to a VIA processor! :D (joking, of course)

Mike Kopa
03-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Wow... I didn't see that one coming. If it is true, I wonder what will happen now? Will it mean Alienware technology at a more affordable price?

TAMcCullough
03-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Ok. You guys have some opinions.

I'm looking to buy a notebook, that is good for CG and gaming. I was considering either Dell or Alienware. I would have thought the choice would be simple, but it looks like - according to you guys - that they both suck.

What do you guys recommend?

Triple G
03-15-2006, 12:40 AM
NOOOOOOOO!!!

I just recently bought an Alienware laptop because of a HORRIBLE customer service experience with Dell...if I have to deal with Dell's customer service agents ever again, I swear I'm going to commit homicide, suicide, or both.... :banghead:

Triple G
03-15-2006, 01:01 AM

I'm looking to buy a notebook, that is good for CG and gaming. I was considering either Dell or Alienware. I would have thought the choice would be simple, but it looks like - according to you guys - that they both suck.

Strictly speaking of the power and quality of the computers themselves, neither Dell nor Alienware laptops inherently suck...it's like anything...if you spend the money to buy the right components, you'll be happy with your purchase. I actually had a Dell Inspiron XPS right before I bought my Alienware MJ12. Both are very fast, and when loaded up with RAM (I currently have 3GB installed), they allow you to do just about anything you can on a desktop machine, with the advantage of being portable.

I like Alienware, because for one, their customer service and sales reps actually understand the English language and are actually quite helpful (what a concept!)...they offer a longer warranty than either Dell or BOXX (at least at the time of my purchase....5 years for Alienware, 3 for Dell and 1 for BOXX). I won't get into my reasons for disliking Dell...but suffice to say that it's NOT because of the quality of their machines...

Bottom line is that anybody can build you a good, fast, powerful laptop. The real sticking point, for me anyway, is do they have a good warranty, and do they have the customer service to go along with it.

Beamtracer
03-15-2006, 01:46 AM
The question is, why would Dell need to buy out Alienware? Dell knows how to make a PC, and how to put one in a colored box (like that one they recently made with flames painted on the side). Dell doesn't need Alienware just to make a box.

As is stated in the article, Dell does not sell AMD processors. Dell has an exclusive agreement with Intel. It is thought that in return, Dell receives advertising incentives and volume discounts from Intel.

It is well known that Dell's exclusive Intel policy is hurting it, especially in high-end systems and servers, where AMD systems are increasingly popular.

The only reason I can think of that Dell would need to buy Alienware is so that Dell can keep its exclusive Intel relationship for Dell branded products, and keep Alienware as a separate company making computers with AMD processors.

TAMcCullough
03-15-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks Gregg. At the moment, Dell is the cheapest, correct?

Hugh-Jass
03-15-2006, 02:42 AM
"DUDE! you got abducted" (and your credit card probed)

colinbrandt
03-15-2006, 04:36 AM
I have a Dell Inspiron 9300 and I have been extremely pleased with it. I am surprised with how fast this thing is. Luckily I haven't had any problems so I haven't had to deal with customer service. When you order online with coupons, Dell is really inexpensive.

gruvsyco
03-15-2006, 05:07 AM
apparently Dell is denying it:

http://www.cnet.com.au/desktops/pcs/0,39029439,40061082,00.htm

Canadianboy
03-15-2006, 05:24 AM
seriously i dont see why evryone hates on dell for. Ive had a dell for 2 years and nevrer had a problem that i couldnt fix. Its just like any computer take care of it and its fine dont and ull see what happens. People like use who use computers alot and know a fair bit about them should be smart enough to take care of them.

zukezuko
03-15-2006, 09:37 AM
I got something here to add about dell.
Well i got a Dell M60 , its a laptop. Last month i changed the motherboard
AND the quadro GoFx 1000. This was the second time i had to change the Quadro.
This mashine overheats like a toast in a toaster, no joke.

http://www.ticklemetummy.com/toast%20026.jpg

Good thing is, all this service was for free , hehehe take that dell.

I am quiet pleased with the service, if you choose the "next buisness day service", which is
plus 150 bucks you get your service right away, thats cool.
Also i see the M70 has 2 fans, so i quess its allright.

zukezuko
03-15-2006, 11:45 AM
respect to alienware

http://www.zukezuko.com/temp/7700_back copy.jpg

pixelmonk
03-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Dell is probably going to force them into designing PC cases that look excactly like Mac Cases, but blue and black, less sturdy, and extremely prone to overheating.

yeah.. the ultimate downfall is when you're forced to make something crappy like a Mac anything.

noisewar
03-15-2006, 02:14 PM
Why so glum? Seems a like a good thing to me considering the amount of bloatware on the XPS line. Handing gamer customers to Alienware would be a good way to improve things for everyone. You could always just build your own system.

mummey
03-15-2006, 03:42 PM

Boxx Technologies (http://www.boxxtech.com/products/Workstations.asp)

Savrow (http://www.savrow.com/Laptops)

Voodoo PC (http://www.voodoopc.com/default.aspx)

Widow PC (http://www.widowpc.com/)

havokzprodigy
03-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Why does Alienware suck?

I love my Alienware and will definitly be buying another.

pixelmonk
03-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Why does Alienware suck?

I love my Alienware and will definitly be buying another.

when they became big, and sold in Best Buy stores, people jumped on the "I Hate Alienware" bandwagon. No biggie.. there's fanboys on both sides. I had an alienware at my last company and it worked fine, along with a Boxx. I have a Boxx workstation now, in one area, with Renderboxxes and also an old Dell I use for commercial work in a different area. The Dell is "ok", but I noticed how non-standard some of their crap is. God forbid the PSU goes as you'd have to go through them to get a new one. I've NEVER seen a computer where the PSU is underneath everything, like a big ass brick, less than an inch off the floor.

RhyderKey
03-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Times like this is when i miss the simplicity of da good ol' 486, no over heating, no breaking down, hell you could shower with the damn this and it sould most proubly still work. Who needed customer service

TAMcCullough
03-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Man, laptops are expensive. How does this sound. I'm pointing out this link because I would like to go completely open source in the future.

Linux Laptop (http://www.linuxcertified.com/linux-laptop-lc2464.html)

Xevious
03-15-2006, 05:37 PM
I read so much contridictory (Spelling?) information on Dell and Alienware that it makes my head spin.

Some user reviews on Cnet have stated that Alienware has lousy customer service. I heard bad mouthing from other people that Dell's computers. Its all very confusing at times.

KOKE
03-15-2006, 05:52 PM
About Laptops I must say that I bought a Dell Precission M70, and that it is probably the best computer I have ever bought.

Not a single problem of any kind since before this summer when I bought it.

This laptop is a beast and can crunch polygons like crazy (hey nvidia quadro 1400 inside :D ).

I would recommend it to anyone searching for a 3D production laptop.

:thumbsup:

JK.

almux
03-15-2006, 06:52 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!!

I just recently bought an Alienware laptop because of a HORRIBLE customer service experience with Dell...if I have to deal with Dell's customer service agents ever again, I swear I'm going to commit homicide, suicide, or both.... :banghead:
I would suggest suicide before... :wip:

colinbrandt
03-15-2006, 08:18 PM
If anyone here is trying to figure out what kind of laptop to buy, go here:

www.notebookforums.com

Look at the forums for the laptops you're thinking about buying. Ask people questions and they'll most likely get answered (and they'll know what they're talking about since most of them own the laptop). That's where I went to find out about my Inspiron 9300, and I got exactly what I expected.

talos72
03-15-2006, 08:44 PM
I have an Alienware desktop (couple of years old) and a Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop I got last year. Haven't had issues with either. The Inspiron seems to be a pretty solid machine and capable of handling all graphics/3d softwares I have thrown its way (including the finiky Houdini). It doesn't have a fancy case or the latest Nvidia card, but it gets the job done. I did pay extra for all the extra coverage, which I think is worth it...even if I spill coffee on the machine, Dell covers it.

That said, I can not say Dell's customer support is that great: being tossed around from department to department and long hold times is not my idea of good customer service. Alienware's support I have not used much in the past year, so not sure if it has gotten worse. In either case, however, when I did finally speak with someone they have managed to solve my problems.

Still, Dell's purchase of Alienware is a bit of a surprise but makes sense for Dell.

Neil
03-16-2006, 10:05 PM
I got something here to add about dell.
Well i got a Dell M60 , its a laptop. Last month i changed the motherboard
AND the quadro GoFx 1000. This was the second time i had to change the Quadro.
This mashine overheats like a toast in a toaster, no joke.
http://www.ticklemetummy.com/toast%20026.jpg

Thanks for attaching the picture, really drives home your point.

thethule
03-17-2006, 02:00 PM
seriously i dont see why evryone hates on dell for. Ive had a dell for 2 years and nevrer had a problem that i couldnt fix. Its just like any computer take care of it and its fine dont and ull see what happens. People like use who use computers alot and know a fair bit about them should be smart enough to take care of them.

Very simple. Snobbism. "You doing 3d on a DELL??? YUCK!!!". A lot of people here don't realise that not everyone can afford a Boxx or wants to build their own machine and that Dells are reliable (in the most part. just like any piece of technology, they sometimes break down) and cheap. So their tech support isnt the best, but so what? Most people would come on here and ask in the technical forum anyway if they had a problem.
I have 3 dual xeon systems and couldnt be happier with them.

heck this guy seems to be enjoying his :scream: :

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/dell-home-shopping-p1.php

toonman
03-17-2006, 03:36 PM
My last 2 workstations have been Dell, and I must say that they've been solid as a rock. No complains here (although yes, I do think that their support staff looks like they just got hired after working at McDonalds... but I've been able to solve my own very few problems).

bobakabob
03-17-2006, 03:59 PM
My last 2 workstations have been Dell, and I must say that they've been solid as a rock. No complains here

Agreed - Dell is an easy target. They might not be as exotic as other brands, but the components are quality. IMO they're good reliable workhorses.

:wise: "You pays yer money, you makes yer choice."

talos72
03-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Again, I and few others I know who work in film production (at Disney, R+H, etc.) have been using Dell laptops to do graphic/3D/animation work on our own time just fine. To me Boxx machines may be nice, but they are over-priced .

I have done a good deal of work in Houdini on my laptop involving particle sims, fluid sims, lighting setups, etc. just fine. Some fairly tasking stuff (granted a laptop, no matter how powerfull is no replacement for a solid workstation anyways).

I just never realised there is such a stigma against Dell's capabilities as work machines.

Ed Caracappa
03-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Overpriced? On any given day (barring Dell running some discount promo) our web prices are aligned quite closely to theirs. If you're wanting to purchase in volume, give us a call and we'll give you a competitive price to Dell or anyone else for that matter.

That said, the BOXX value add is about a focus on the VFX market. Internally here, that focus translates into many things. First, we are closely aligned with the VFX software community. We are resellers of the major packages. We don't just sell the software, we install it and we support it. That includes 3ds max, Maya, Lightwave, XSI and Adobe.

Second, try calling our sales department about a workstation or a render node. You'll find out that they won't try to sell you anything until they understand how you plan on using the system, what software you're going to run and yes, how much you have to spend. Our consultative sales approach is intended to assure we get every customer the best possible performance for their money and get them an out of box experience the just can't be touched.

Third, just like Dell, we send our systems to each of the major software companies for certification. However, unlike Dell, we have a validation team that tests every possible configuration we sell to make sure these configurations deliver the best possible performance with each of the major software applications.

Fourth, our tech support staff (along with the rest of BOXX) is located in Austin, TX. They don't have "troubleshooting manuals" that they rely on to solve customer issues. Each and every one of them is an expert in graphics intensive hardware, software and systems. Call another vendor and tell him you're having a problem running Maya on the workstation you purchased from them. What kind of response do you think you'll get? Our guys know this business inside and out. Not only that, they are also authorized to solve customer problems no matter what it takes. The don't have to go ask anyone for permission, they just get the problem fixed for the customer.

Does everybody need to value BOXX brings to the market. Perhaps not. For those that do, we're here now and we'll be here in the future. Continuing to focus on the VFX market and delivering more and more value to our customers.

CupOWonton
03-17-2006, 05:30 PM
I dont think the sales pitch was nessisary. :thumbsup:

Ive had to deal with Dell after they made my grandmother cry. I dont remember what the real problem was, but they wanted her to open her pc case, and LOOK INSIDE, to "see what is broken". Im sorry, but I've NEVER been able to do that. We ended up lying to them and saying" we smell smoke, send someone." Turns out they only gave her 256megs of ram for Windows XP. Thats like giving someone only a quarter of the oil, grease, and gas they need to run a car.

talos72
03-17-2006, 06:22 PM
I just ran a spec on Boxx notebook trying to get as close a config as my Dell: 80 gig drive, Nvidia card, 2 gigs ram, dvd burner...it came up about $3600 buck. Not including tax and shipping. I managed to get about the same spec on Dell (with the so called "inferior" pentium M ) including tax and shipping for about $3000. I would say that is not exactly ball park prices between the machines. I am only going based on personal experience. I am sure there are lemon machines out there for Dell.

Also at the time of my purchase, Dell was willing to offer me credit to get what I needed. I had actually spoken to Boxx, but they would not budge on offering me the credit needed to purchase the machine for my work I needed. So the choice was simple, and I managed to get full coverage on everything. In addition, my FX supervisor at work told me about his Inspiron and that he is able to run Houdini on it when testing sims. I figured if the machine can decently handle particle sims (fairly power hungry), it should be able to handle other graphics related stuff.

Ironically, months later I get a call from a Boxx rep about special offers on laptops and if I am still interested and they would offer me credit and all. Unfortunately I told them had they been so eager to sell me a machine 6 months earlier they would have had a customer.

Again, I am only going by my experience. That's all. Boxx makes fine machines, no doubt and it was on my list when shopping for a mobile workstation at the time. But don't have any complaints with my current notebook.

Ed Caracappa
03-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Very true on the financing issue you had with us. We just recently entered into a new relationship that has completely changed the type of financing we can help customers with.

As to the comparison of the M70 and our GoBOXX. Just not apples to apples. The Dell unit is nice, nothing wrong with it. The GoBOXX is a class above it and that's not just the processor. On an Intel version of GoBOXX you can get two hard drives, two optical drives and up to 4GB of memory. At the base level it's just a more expensive unit becase of these capabilities. If you don't need all this then the M70 might be a good choice.

BTW, I completely appreciate your personal experience and your opinion!

daart
03-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Hope Dell wouldn´t buy your company, Ed :D

mummey
03-18-2006, 12:44 PM
Very simple. Snobbism. "You doing 3d on a DELL??? YUCK!!!". A lot of people here don't realise that not everyone can afford a Boxx or wants to build their own machine and that Dells are reliable (in the most part. just like any piece of technology, they sometimes break down) and cheap. So their tech support isnt the best, but so what? Most people would come on here and ask in the technical forum anyway if they had a problem.
I have 3 dual xeon systems and couldnt be happier with them.

heck this guy seems to be enjoying his :scream: :

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/dell-home-shopping-p1.php

I can't answer for everyone else, but I can respond with my own experiences.

Before focusing on 3D, I was going to go into IT. In fact, I was already working as a Support Technican at one of the buildings at my university. Like many places, our PC's were Dell's.

When I started, the cases were still beige. They were _very_ solid. Everything seemed well-built inside the machine. I had no problems working on them, which was more often for upgrades than it was for repairs.

Then the new batch of Dell's came in...

These had switched to the dark grey cases. They didn't seem as strong (more plastic, less metal). These were Precision workstations, and they ran well except for the occasional power supply failing. Each time this happened we simply called dell for a new one since they were under warrenty. The kicker didn't hit us until we wanted to upgrade the gfx cards.

The power supply was already maxed out, and it was custom for dell.

This meant we would have to buy a new power supply from dell for each machine we wanted to upgrade the gfx card. It didn't end up happening as a result.

Then the next batch came in. This time we moved up and got some _much_ better Precision workstations. The case was strong, but a little hard to work with at times. It was very solid though and even though its now a couple of years old (and has an ATi fireGL card) I still consider it my favorite type in the lab.

Things got interesting when the next batch came in. The Precision workstations were back to the wlimsy plastic. They had better specs than those before it, but once again the power supply was maxed out and a machine would fail now and then. Not long afterwards, I would see that the case for our 'older' workstations was now the one being used in their XPS line for "high-performance gaming".

I just checked now and saw that the case is still offered as an 'Elite' option in the Precision line. I would consider that model, but not any others that Dell makes (well, I _might_ look at the XPS line).

That's the big difference for me. It used to be such that any person could walk up to me and ask, "What kind of computer should I get?" and I would tell them 'Dell'. At the time, Dell computers were almost always the fastest out there, and their quality was such that they _couldn't_ seem to make a bad machine. Thier machines rarely failed, but when they did, they had the best computer support in the industry that could help you.

During this same time, HP, Compaq, and Packard Bell were continuing to cut back on the quality of their machines and their support to squeeze every cent they could out of them. This reminds me of the Dell of today.

Sorry for the rant,
-b

talos72
03-18-2006, 07:56 PM
I have worked in a couple of well known FX houses, and I can honestly tell you that the shops themselves have a good variety of machines, including Dell, HP, etc. Most are not even the fastest and the latest and yet the artists use those very machines to do some amazing animation and FX work for big budget films. Believe me, these guys do not spend their free time salivating over the suped up customized hardware.

Even for personal use when working on their own projects, many of my fellow FX co-workers build their own workstations (buying the parts for much cheaper price ) and put them together. The ones who use laptops, again most use the gears they have had for a few years. So what it comes down to is if you work in a studio, you have to work with whatever machines they have. If you want a machine for personal projects, then you get one that is capable enough but doesn't necessarily break the bank which doesn't necessarily mean the fastest and the fanciest machine....and that is how many proffessionals think.

rakmaya
03-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Many game developers as well choose Dell not because it is "on the par with specialized sellers" like Boxx, b/c they run 1000s (literaly actualy) of machines and don't want to look at something that hasn't proven support for years. It might be a stupid reason as I know for well b/c I know the tech support guys there who does all the ordering and all for the company.

I for one always build my systems except when going for G5. Cheaper, better and can plan out for upgrades. To me, the only thing that is different between Dell, Boxx, Alienware is the sticker on the box and their support, other than that they are all overpriced.

progerik
03-19-2006, 11:45 PM

to be honest Boxx are the best imho period..., they are maybe a little pricey but they work
you can also talk to a person to get the best config that fits your need.
I had dell before and now that I got a boxx I~ll never look back
my 2cents anyway :)

neuromancer1978
03-20-2006, 12:40 AM
I use a Dell. It works fine for me. I don't even have a GFX card on it - plain ol chipset. I can run Maya on it, of course it's not as fast as my old workstation. The only time it gets bogged down is when I do very complex simulations. At times it simply cannot do it, so it crashes.

But since for the mst part I work with Renderman, I don't really need a GPU powerhorse. It would be nice, but I simply do not have a few thousand to spend. So I make do with what I can, and in some ways this works out because I create scenes that are optimized to run on my machine. But once I do get enough cash to blow on a power machine, without making myself homeless and starving, bet your ass I will.

It works, about a year old, has had an upgrade already, and enough HD space to hold anything I want.

Neil
03-22-2006, 08:43 PM
http://www.dell.com/renegade

God this dell is expensive!
Doesn't it look like an alienware to you?

talos72
03-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Ok, with this Renegade number you will be taking $100 bills (10ks worth), crumpling them and tossing them one by one out the window. In 6 months time, you would be lucky if the gear is worth half the price. All the flame paint job must be worth it, I guess...

bobakabob
03-22-2006, 09:07 PM

Yuk! How utterly tasteless. I'm now prepared to stand corrected on my earlier comments about Dell. It's the beginning of the end :cry:

Still, "You pays yer money, you makes yer choice."

boxcrash
03-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Ok, with this Renegade number you will be taking $100 bills (10ks worth), crumpling them and tossing them one by one out the window. In 6 months time, you would be lucky if the gear is worth half the price. All the flame paint job must be worth it, I guess...

At least some artist made some money off of that custom thats a plus, since we are artists thats positive for us, plus he was a airbrush artist, which seems to be a dying breed in most areas aside from automotive.

Plus these are Quad SLI, 4 physical 7800GTX PCI-e video cards, so what 2gb video ram.

Gehof
03-22-2006, 10:38 PM
How do you pay $10k and only get 2 DIMM slots? That's infuriating.

MJV
03-23-2006, 02:36 AM
I have a Dell 670 Precision workstation and I have been very happy with it. It seems extremely well built and is very quite for such a powerful workstation. I did need service once but was very pleased with tech support. When they finally concluded that I needed a new motherboard, they sent a technician to install one for me the next day at no cost. I think having a three year warranty with that kind of coverage is priceless, and I'll consider Dell first in the future. One thing I've heard about Dell is the Business support is much better than the personal support, so it's best to buy from the business section of the site, as I did, instead of the personal, purchasing under your business name.

By contrast, when I called Apple support shortly after the purchase of a dual G5, I had the most miserable support experience of my life. Indians reading from a scripts who had absolutely zero knowledge of the computer, none at all, and an almost two day runaround with hugely long waits on hold before finally speaking to someone in English with the slightest clue. I'm married to someone to whom English is a second language, so I'm pretty tolerant of English as a second language speakers, but the Apple support was bad beyond the pale.

mummey
03-23-2006, 10:31 AM
>>Link<< (http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060322-6440.html)

The rumors are true: a week after denying (http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6049853.html) rumors that a deal was in the works, Dell purchased the privately held Alienware for an undisclosed amount. In a press release (http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/corp/pressoffice/en/2006/2006_03_22_rr_001?c=us&l=en&s=corp), the #1 PC maker said that it was acquiring the gaming PC specialists in order to "better satisfy" consumers and corporations looking for high-performance machines.

In other words, they're looking to get back some "street-cred". ;)

Neil
03-23-2006, 01:57 PM
btw, it's finally official (if it hasn't been already)

"TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal.

March 22, 2006

Dell agreed to acquire Alienware, a maker of high-end gaming PCs. Terms
of the deal weren't disclosed.

For more information: http://wsj.com/technology?mod=djalert"'

Saurus
03-23-2006, 10:45 PM

I like the design!

BillSpradlin
03-23-2006, 11:46 PM
For $10,000 don't you think it's a little lame it only comes with 2gb of ram?

zukezuko
03-24-2006, 02:14 AM
Yes its definately lame
also lame is the QuadSLI a 2,000dollar quadro serves my needs much better
The 2 Raptors should be max 1000dollarz, nice processor no doubt
(but i am waiting for the quads)
so 10.000k is waaaay over the value

daaamn

BillSpradlin
03-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Well the paint job alone is about $1,000 and you get support, but yea, waaaay overpriced.

CGTalk Moderation
03-25-2006, 12:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.