PDA

View Full Version : eye&eye

InnerVortex
12-24-2001, 03:48 PM
these r just some pics i did with maya.. nothing specia.. just that i started use maya 2 weeks ago..
hope u like it.. but hope even more to get your comments/critics
http://cg.no.sapo.pt/olhoslight.jpg
http://cg.no.sapo.pt/olhoslight2.jpg

dodo3d
12-24-2001, 04:33 PM
I like it very much and can't say any thing :confused:
good texture and model
is maya that's easy ?cause u just been with the program for 2 weeks as u said?

InnerVortex
12-24-2001, 05:59 PM
well.. i used poly modelling in 3dsmax before.. so .. theres no much diference.. is only to find the polygon modeling tools.. for extrude, merge etc.. modeling i get it easely.. reading some tuts.. about nurbs is other thing.. i dont know much about it.
for texturing.. is almost the same.. i just did the maping, thte texture of the face i did in deep paint..(the material editor of maya is a bit wird.. i had to ask a freind who to use it.. or else ive never guessed.. hehe) the eye was in photoshop..
now.. about animation and everything else.. i have a little .. or almost not knoledg about it yet

sigma
12-24-2001, 08:33 PM
cool and creepy at the same time. Wheres the rest of his face? The eyes are well done, just fix the tear ducts a bit.

harmonic01
12-24-2001, 09:52 PM
Yeah, the only problem I got so far is that the eye brows (did I spell it right?) look painted in photoshop. Maybe it's time you investigate in to maya hair and fur tools. :-)

Pretty cool, though.

saj
12-24-2001, 09:56 PM
it looks good to me...now finish the rest of the face. why did u start to use maya instead of max, any particular reason?

fellipe
12-24-2001, 11:51 PM
the best stuff you ever did. congrats! now, follow the tips, and repair the eyebrows and tearducts....

Khar_Negt
12-25-2001, 06:28 AM
You made a pretty good job in modelling AND texturing for just two week with Maya... I don't think texturing with Max or Maya is exactly the same thing :) Although Maya are pretty cooooool(I like the node system a lot :)

paranoy2k
12-25-2001, 08:55 AM
Wow...Impressive image!

You are on a good way man!

Your images are becoming better and better...

This ones are kinda cool images...

The lighting is a little too much contrasted...
I think we should all take care to avoid total black areas in our images and try to balance the lighting as good as we can on the surfaces...

I agree with the eyebrows...they seem a little bit weird!

I would like to you to break a little more the specularity on the surface...or maybe you wanted to make it looks like plastic?

I would like to see a cool finished image with this Model and textures..Maybe you cool add a weird blured backround and give it a name? ;)

InnerVortex
12-25-2001, 12:16 PM
hey thanks for all the comments ppl:)
harmonic.. i tried to do it with painting effetcs but i need to learn more about it.. and.. since this is not a finished model i just whanted to try some textures.. cose ive never used bumb and specular maps before on maya, well.. i just wanted to try maya... to see something different, ive tryed lightwave but i didnt like it much... not that is a bad program of couse.. but i didnt get used to it.
thats loots of stuf.. anatomicly wrong here... i gonna try to fiz it.. but for now is this..
about thelighting.. i just did 2 light on it.. and the result was.. wow.. the old one.. with no lights is here.. www.cg.no.sapo.pt/olhoscut.jpg
but i didnd worked much more on it
greets!

Daxx
01-17-2002, 11:11 PM
Learn Photo Color Correction fore more final result ^_^

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.