PDA

View Full Version : The Comic Book: Subordinates

animalunae
03-14-2006, 01:28 PM
This is a sequence based on a story I'm writing, it's not going to be like I want to shoot it finally, but it's just a quick exercise for me to get in touch with the directing part... I also wanted to practice drawing a bit...

The subordinates are members of a gang lead by a Mongol Outlaw. The main character is my bountyhunter Diian, who captured the leader a few days back for a nice amount of gold, this is where is top 3 gang members are out for revenge...

Very quickly done and very much wip... First time I ever do this kind of work so learning as I go...

http://www.anima-lunae.com/content/wip/seq.page1.00.jpg

nebezial
03-14-2006, 04:28 PM
mm diian has a popped up collar me likes , haha heya derby nice to see u goin a lil comic on this..allthough wouldnt ir be great if this work was in teams..mwahaha

animalunae
03-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Heya Neb, collaboration is encouraged! Btw did you see my latest Horse update? I finally got the saddle sorta done!

CGTalk Moderation
03-14-2006, 04:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.