PDA

View Full Version : So...whatever happened to Rodeo?

Vizfizz
03-14-2006, 02:43 AM
This plugin just absolutely has to see the light of day. Any news on it yet? I've read that Patrick is still busy...

Dynamics & EI... come on baby!

FelixCat
03-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Agree absolutly. In the very moment this rODEo itīs for sale, i want one :thumbsup:
Mi creditCard itīs waiting :drool:
I need it badly

FelixCat

Reuben5150
03-14-2006, 04:31 PM
This plugin just absolutely has to see the light of day. Any news on it yet? I've read that Patrick is still busy...

Dynamics & EI... come on baby!

It does look goood, but there is always Blaster and now its only $150 :cool:

Reuben

Vizfizz
03-14-2006, 05:30 PM
I haven't seen anything out of Blaster that can compare in the way of dynamics.

Explosions...Blaster rules.

harryb
03-14-2006, 06:23 PM
It blew me away when I saw Rodeo just last month. It looks fantastic! No doubt it will be tightly integrated with Xpressionist, right?

I've been waiting for this in EIAS for eight years. I'd probably use it every day.(What can I say . . . I'm a dynamic guy.) ;)

Reuben5150
03-14-2006, 06:32 PM
I haven't seen anything out of Blaster that can compare in the way of dynamics.

Explosions...Blaster rules.

hmm, well let me just find those Rodeo demos, but your probably right :)

R

bronco
05-08-2006, 12:18 AM
in case anybody hasn't seen it, ramjac software has a new website.

http://www.ramjac.com

for now there is little info about rodeo, but i am sure more will come.
(in fact, i know, but shhhh... ;) )

halfworld
05-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Very cool :)

Can't wait! The most interesting titbit for me though, is the new XP version, with an API for plug-in developers... what could this be for?
Ian

WmH
05-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Very cool :)

Can't wait! The most interesting titbit for me though, is the new XP version, with an API for plug-in developers... what could this be for?
Ian

I would think (just a blind guess here) hardcoded widgets and things that would provide input (and output) control to XP variables (for instance a plug-in widget could be written that could provides pose/morph input(s) (this widget would be in a separate window).)

It really is a great idea a GUI for I/O is what XP is sorely lacking. It's (XP's) ability to remain modeless (ie EI remains active) would make it possible to have widget controls open (and active) while using EI.

halfworld
05-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Yes, that's something I really like about rodeo, the fact that it is modal.

I can't wait to be able to create a 'widget' with xp that, for example, shakes all the children attached to it....

I can see the widget repository now.....
Ian

CGTalk Moderation
05-08-2006, 02:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.