PDA

View Full Version : new website of fun

wolfy2525
12-17-2002, 02:56 PM
well here you go, its the company i work fors new project.

http://www.contactsandpersonals.com

its a comunity site all done in flash you will need to join up, but dont worry it is a free service, just have a look and see what you think.

The other reason for posting is for some unknown reason it hasn't been advertised, my bosses dont have a clue at all.

My contribution was most of the background environments..

Hope you like it.

jizzypop
12-17-2002, 04:58 PM
omg this site kicks ass, very cool. your background contributions are awesome too, i love pixel art.

i like getting the ppl ate by the shark, and running the lil guy into the fire, i wish someone would play me in that redraw game tho.

wolfy2525
12-17-2002, 05:08 PM
Well im glad you like it good person. Thats the thing we need to build up the comunity, so tell all your friends about it, and so on. This could be a very sucessfull site, only if was advertised. So thank you for playing, now run get others to play with you.

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Chappo
12-17-2002, 09:43 PM
Awesome stuff :)

i like the habbohotel style , this sort of thing is more and more coming into the 'scene'.

2 thumbs up on layout design and general art !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wolfy2525
12-18-2002, 09:29 AM
Thanks chappo, its good to see that people are alway looking for something else. As i said to jizzypop feel free to tell you friends, and let them tell there friends. People need to see this site, and as my bosses wont advertise it its down to us the designers.

Thanks again for the reply :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

maartenw3d
12-18-2002, 05:58 PM
WOW:eek: ...this rocks:buttrock:

The colours & fonts are lovely the layout and mood ...it recalls GTA vice city..but hell..
The chat-concept is almost the same as we got here in the netherlands on the tv... (its SMS-chat...very lame and expensive)u get a person and walks tru a scene..
... only this is more interactive and all !! Very awesome..
Its just very creative and lovely and all.... =):applause:

Is this site gonna work properly with the "demo-stuff" working also />?<\...
Anda ur fillin / login form....could use some "keyboard activation"
so we could use enter_tab_del_etc... u know =)

Just an id...

Neway u get a 10++ from me for this site

:thumbsup:

wolfy2525
12-19-2002, 11:43 AM
Well thank you there maartenw3d for you little input there, and the great rating.

As for the keyboard activation i will have a word to our technical staff.

As for the demo parts as far as i know they are all going into production at some point, just not sure when.

See this is the sort of feed back we wnated so why oh why will our bosses not put anything into advetising this site.

Thanks again

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Michael Chen
12-21-2002, 11:02 PM
I luv the style looks very interesting :)

Except it seems a bit spacious on the right.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.