PDA

View Full Version : zbrush v2.5

DaedraLord
03-12-2006, 06:16 PM
when does zbrush 2.5 come out?
does anyone know how long it might take before sudent discounts will be available for it?

im saving up for zbrush, and i definately want to get it before the summers over, or soon after, but im trying to figure out if it would be best to get 2.5 or get 2, and upgrade to 2.5 later when its released...

im really looking forward to the rigging (the hippo video), the edgeloop modeling (the person video), and anything else that would be added. (i never saw the face video yet.)

whhile your at it, tell what your looking forward to.

Edit: oops, just read the site, and it said the upgrade will be free to all registered zbrush users, so if you know when it comes out, that will help, and also lets talk about the upcoming features, and what your gonna do that you cant do with the current zbrush

DorisDay
03-13-2006, 10:05 AM
Buy ZBrush 2 now & when Zbrush 2.5 is released you will be able to download it for free...

There is no fixed date for the release, but when it's ready we'll have it, there's plenty to keep you busy in ZBrush 2 anyway...

DaedraLord
03-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Buy ZBrush 2 now & when Zbrush 2.5 is released you will be able to download it for free...

There is no fixed date for the release, but when it's ready we'll have it, there's plenty to keep you busy in ZBrush 2 anyway...

yeah, but i suck at creating topologies with other programs, so with those new zbrush features that will save alot of time.

and read my edit, i found out after posting that it will be a free download.

i thought i read somewhere that there was a release date, but i couldnt find it.

cyartist
03-13-2006, 10:06 PM
There is no exact release date at this time.

CGTalk Moderation
03-13-2006, 10:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.