PDA

View Full Version : Development of a education Radar CD

eddy-3ddy
12-17-2002, 11:54 AM
I'm together with a friend at a company as an internship. (oke nevermind about the english)

They want a education Radar CD. Here is just one example of the whole thing. Please test it, give argument what's wrong or can be made better.

sorry, for copyright perposes, this link is deleted :-(

eudemonie
12-17-2002, 02:51 PM
hallo 2ddy

sorry, but anyone besides me is not able to view the flash file?

--
eu

eddy-3ddy
12-17-2002, 04:22 PM
uhmm, I tested two times on different connections and different machines. Are you shure you've got flash player 6?

PS: Haha. Oke this was a 2d job instead of 3d

Web Guy
12-17-2002, 05:11 PM
Works fine for me!!

Rye
12-17-2002, 05:49 PM
works fine. Im not really sure what its supposed to do...but it does it. One thing though, black text on a dark blue background doesnt work. Try using white text instead. :)

eddy-3ddy
12-18-2002, 08:08 AM
Oke, the background for the black text will be white, this is just a movie that will be loaded into another movie.

The functionality. If you wanna know how much frequency is in labda (meters). The calculator will show it on screen. When you will see where radar is planted in the frequency band you just scroll with the machnify glass (little projection of the frequency band)

I hope too get response for the UI, is it easy to use, is it clear what to do if you are a radar user (just any type of radar user, students, marines, teachers, whatever)

It's not a problem if you have nothing to do with it. It's just posted for opinions comments and critics

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.