PDA

View Full Version : PIXAR's CARS new trailer...

Emiliano
03-11-2006, 10:01 PM
I want to see the new trailer of CARS, anounced last thursday to be online.

http://www.pixar.com/theater/trailers/cars/index.html
http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/cars/index.html?size=fullsize&mLeft=-43&mTop=380

Is it me? or it does'nt work?
Looks like broken link to a quicktime file
Any suggestions I want to seeee it :bounce:

Thanks
emiliano

RobW720
03-11-2006, 10:56 PM
THey work for me, but i thought i had seen these before. you sure they are new?

Emiliano
03-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Ohh thanks, I will check my firewall so... or my QT player I don't know

Regarding the version of the trailer, I read about it a few days on Animation Magazine:

Trailer Hitched to Pixar’s Cars
On Thursday, March 9, Disney will release the new theatrical trailer for the upcoming Pixar feature, Cars. The world premiere event will offer eager toon fans a look at new footage More... (http://www.animationmagazine.net/article.php?article_id=5129)

Cheers
Emiliano

ukyo
03-12-2006, 06:35 AM
looks better but it still isnt filling me with overwhelleming excitment to see it.

ashrumm
03-13-2006, 07:23 PM
If you've seen one trailer for cars you've seen them all. Whats so exciting about transportation anyways. I pray that this film does well for the sake of pixar, but i'm not holding my breath.

Lukeio
03-13-2006, 07:39 PM
yeah dosent seem to have quite the same charm but it still is gonna be worth a look

visualchaosfx
03-13-2006, 07:53 PM
I think it will be a great film. I'm interested in all of the eyecandy that Pixar has to offer. Who cares about the story lol.

By the way, anyone know if there's gonna be a sequel to The Incredibles?

uncon
03-13-2006, 08:28 PM
I saw a new(er I guess) trailer for cars when I rented Howls Moving Castle this weekend. Cool stuff, the trailer gave away a lot more of the story, how the nascar gets stuck in the small town etc. Every Cars trailer I see makes it seem more interesting to me.

Emiliano
03-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Personally I expected more thrill in this trailer. Is more like a simple teaser, not trailer.
But I am confident that the movie will be fantastic.... pixar never failed :) at least for me.

Bests

ftaswin
03-27-2006, 12:22 AM
The new trailer really excite me this time....

I'm sure they pull something clever off thi one... Can't wait.

malcolmvexxed
03-27-2006, 03:48 AM
I don't find most Pixar animations interesting and this won't be any different... but I'll take my nephew to see it as always.

ndat
03-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Hmmmm... I think I will just avoid that, I like going to movies and not knowing what they are about.

animalunae
03-27-2006, 10:45 AM
If you've seen one trailer for cars you've seen them all. Whats so exciting about transportation anyways. I pray that this film does well for the sake of pixar, but i'm not holding my breath.

I had the same idea about the movie when I fist saw the trailer, but after seeing more of this, I kinda started understanding what's going to catch my interest. I wasn't going to see it, now I can't wait!

CGTalk Moderation
03-27-2006, 10:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.