PDA

View Full Version : Runing down hill

RenisanceX
03-11-2006, 07:00 AM
So im trying to create a scene where i have a character running downhill through tall grass.She is being chased and i'd like for her to have moments where she takes big skipping leaps .I was told to incorperate alot of high Knee action etc but this is what i got so far and im in need of help.

thanx in advance guys

heres link (http://pushlab.blogspot.com/)to page with clip just click the play button

RenisanceX
03-12-2006, 07:48 AM
..............drowning :)

RenisanceX
03-15-2006, 05:30 AM
Did another pass still in need of guidance

tell me what you think...if it sucks it sucks ..don't mind starting over

http://pushlab.blogspot.com/2006/03/second-pass-at-this-sucker.html

moose2k1
03-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Hiya, I hit play but nothing happens.. just a blank white screen? Anybody else having this problem?

RenisanceX
03-15-2006, 07:19 AM
hmm thats wierd try now and tell me if it still is that way

joxon
03-15-2006, 07:46 AM
Hey, well it is kind of hard to really see whats going on since the clip i so darn small:P but from what I can see it looks good. You wanted her to take big skipping leaps and she does and it looks ok, but I think its a kind of cartoony felling to the leaps probably because theyre pretty exaggerated. Anyhow I think the animation works great:)

RenisanceX
03-15-2006, 06:43 PM
thanx a bunch to get a bigger version just click the cip itslelf not the play button and it will take you to a new page where the enlarge option will be

Don't really want it to be cartoony so i think ill tone down the leaps .Im just really having problems with capturing a down hill run in tall grass. Its like two motions ...a regular run down hill and then the running through tall grass

thanx

CGTalk Moderation
03-15-2006, 06:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.