PDA

View Full Version : Gini part2 - the last of its kind - sci fi girl

TheFirstAngel
03-08-2006, 02:03 PM
http://www.angel3d.ch/content/digital_paintings/wip/gini_part2/gini_part2_colwip02_sml.jpg

Done that yesterday, mainly done with composition and mood, bit still lots of detailworx ahead. hope ya like this piece, its a forst approach on a less stilized look.:)

Elsie
03-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Wow Sacha...it's so pretty! Eee! *dances* honestly, one of the most beautiful faces I've seen from you. Of course while I love your stylised girlies, it's always nice to see something a little bit different from people :)

JTD
03-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Sweet. You could replace your homepage picture with this one (need to change 2005 to 2006 anyway). I love her faint smile by the way.

mosconariz
03-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Great Image! I love the style of the girl; very Sacha and at the same time very authentic, great!

TheFirstAngel
02-22-2007, 01:11 AM
ok, here's after countless attemps and reposing and reposing again the paintbase for the final painting, i think the new pose so far works. now detailing. c&c most welcome, if anyone sees stuff that is off please let me know :)

here's the restart on the piece :)
http://www.angel3d.ch/content/digital_paintings/wip/gini_part2/gini_part2_01a.jpg

Llynna
02-22-2007, 02:05 AM
ok ship her over here :D

just tamper a bit with her hair and polish it up, i realy love her :D dont think too much about it. just do :twisted:

OKMER
02-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Maybe indeed some more light on her hair,Me I love her too!!!Lovely colors!
All ze forzz wizz you buddy!

JTD
02-23-2007, 06:59 PM
I miss the smile. And the railing seems too far away. But I love the brushwork and the pose! So get started on the details, my friend, and I'll check back.

JeroenDStout
02-23-2007, 11:01 PM
It took me ages to come to it, but she reminds me of that Luciane (or what's her name?) from Lost. But not over-much, seeing as I had to think about that for aeons.

It's a very nice image.. perhaps her back is too 'snapped', though. Not sure.

xX_eXiGe_Xx
02-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi there angel, remember me? haha. I remember when i saw your art for the first time, and i remember how influense it was to become an artists, so i painted and tried to learn a little bit of your style, since if you remember you made a sketch of a devil-race a long time ago, very helpfull. So now i'm trying to learn and learn, and it would be great if you helped me, i've got a thread in this wip section too, and it would be an honour to be helped, thinking for old times sake :) . http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=31&t=466649 . But at the same time: Nobody replys to my topic so please type anything in it, please! haha :D .

Iridyse
02-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey Sacha! I really like the women you paint, they have this wonderful laid-back sensuality to them(and I think that's tough to do), never in-your-face.What I really like in this piece though is the treatment of the background. You can really use those cyans to bring out her skintone even more. Updates please! :)

CGTalk Moderation
02-25-2007, 05:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.