PDA

View Full Version : -Alex-'s WIP & sketch

alexsabo
03-08-2006, 11:46 AM
hy for everybody. my name it's alex, and it is my first thread here. i decided to registred on this forum because it is a good chance to learn from profesional artist and to make better my work . so, i'm glad to be here and to know you. ( i dont have a good english, sorry for that!)

here how and what i work now.
both ilustration is for a tcg games. (fantasy thematic, of course)

!. "Temper" - it must be a spirit of earth
2. "Sabal" - wizard with some spell efect.

i post theme here in WIP thread because i think are not in a finish stadium yet.
soft: photoshop.

aldog
03-08-2006, 04:52 PM
That spirit of the earth was captured so well, very impressive

MVDB
03-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Those images are both fantastic! :thumbsup:

alexsabo
03-09-2006, 05:38 AM
aldog - tank you. my favorit to, because it's the last one i made it

MichaelMotion - tanks :)

for a good image what i work, i have to post more pictures and some skeches. i think :)
all of theme are from the same game
opinion are welcome.

alexsabo
03-09-2006, 05:43 AM
more 3 ill.

aldog
03-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Your dwarf with the hammer is just cool, but the blue girl with the battle axe is great, there's something about the background and her stance that gives her so much force

Dominus
03-12-2006, 10:03 AM
hehe, come Aex, join the Challange, embrace the Journey ;)

MichBeck
03-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Just awesome images. The wizard is my favorite.
As aldog already said, the blue girl looks really great.

alexsabo
03-13-2006, 04:40 PM
tnx again very much aldog. :)

dominus, haha, good point. i'm thinking, and i'm thinking. oki, this weekend i'm in. :D

MichBeck - tnx again to :)

guys tnx and i am happy you like the charcaters. i want to make better and better illustration.
so i am back to the work :))

LoTekK
03-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Wow, nice stuff. :thumbsup: I really like the orc girl one; great perspective, and love the tilted horizon line. Sabal was pretty solid, as well, but Temper looks fantastic. Love the energy in that one.

alexsabo
03-24-2006, 05:43 AM
tnx a lot LoTekK :) the sketch from the orc girl was ugly :)). but the finished pictures are better :D.

more older stuff:
1. witch
2. orc hunter
3. human hunter

werd
03-24-2006, 05:51 AM
You have a way with colors:thumbsup: . All your stuff is vivid and richly colored. Your paintings also show some action, wich makes them quite interesting. Nice work!

KTMonkeyJ
03-24-2006, 07:19 AM
I like it very much.
good use of colors and the designs are great.
really nice brush work!
(sabal is my favorite)
very cool, thank you for posting such good work :)

Thekkur
03-24-2006, 07:46 AM
awesome stuff! have you ever done any artwork for rpg-books? You should! have you done any tutorials?

su
03-24-2006, 07:55 AM
have you done any tutorials?
you should :D

alexsabo
03-24-2006, 08:31 AM
tank you!!!
it is a long way, and i need to learn a lot.i am happy to be here, because i find great works and great illustrators.
anatomy problem the first big problem what i have , athmosfere and lighting problems to.
about the colors - i use to many times gradiants and filters, and i dont like this to much :).

- elf hunter and close up

alexsabo
03-24-2006, 08:46 AM
awesome stuff! have you ever done any artwork for rpg-books? You should! have you done any tutorials?

tnx :). not yet. this illustrations i made from a tcg games. nobody gave me that kind of project. maybe in the future :))
tutorials - nop. unfortunately i have a messy style to make an illustration. you dont want to know, trust me :)). when i'll clean up my technique probably i will make a tutorial.

CGTalk Moderation
03-24-2006, 08:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.