PDA

View Full Version : Video Compression

rafimmedia
03-08-2006, 08:52 AM
I made a demo reel for my client, when i export as mov , with sourcen code. the quality is fine
but my clinent need mpg(VCD/DVD) Format .(Eary i made some stupid process....
Made tga seqcec. and then imported in premiers or sony vegas,ulead video9, then export as a mpg format, )
My client want to brodcast on TV.

pls save me !

akika
03-09-2006, 01:56 PM
I canīt understand your problem. You want to export your film to MPG but canīt ?? Why? Please describe your problem again (what you want to do and where problems occur).

rafimmedia
03-10-2006, 05:36 AM
Akika,

I made a animation using 3D Max, that scene contain . one pyramid .zoom and rotate.
i rendered as a TGA sequence, Then imported into After effects. added a shine effect to apyramid next. i exported as mov format using sourcen3 code. now im having mov ouput only. but i need same hifi quality in mpeg1 format . to watch on TV (Without Quality Loss) this is my problem!.

akika
03-10-2006, 12:51 PM
You have deleted your original source material (TGAs)??? All you have left is your compressed MOV? In this case I guess you are doomed and need to newly render out your animation. I hope you still have your AE file?
NEVER delete source footage. Backup it with the al the other data after the end of the project.

suztv
03-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Is there anyway you can re-export the mov from the TGA sequence? If not, then I guess what you have is what you have - Low-res. Also make sure that your render settings are set to best and high-quality. Other than that, I am afriad you are SOL.

rafimmedia
03-11-2006, 06:27 AM
Sorry brothers, your are mistaken my question!

dont mistaken me ! , i know i am Bothering you people. Because you all Bussy Peoples
Thanks to taking time answer to me!

1. I am asking about compression and how to get a High quality (Mpeg1) Video (VCD PAL) mode.

2. There is No Problem in Render mode and TGA files. Because i had the Sources!

My Questions is.

1 . How to Get HIquality animation(mov or avi) to Mpeg1 Format

CGTalk Moderation
03-11-2006, 06:27 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.