Jeff Lew
03-07-2006, 10:07 PM
[original deleted]

Sorry folks, it's been spoken for.

Thanks,
Jeff Lew

Wegg
03-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Wowa Jeff! I didn't even know you owned Messiah! Now your selling it!?!

Jeff Lew
03-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Hey Wegg! What's up dude? I purchased it early last year, more as an evaluation. I was trying to fit it in my pipeline as a GI renderer for my Maya animations, considering that the Messiah Pro version has unlimited render nodes.

Well, after testing Messiah, Maxwell, & Renderman, I decided to stick with the quick and easy route of using the Maya software renderer with a little Mental Ray. Basically I'm sticking with what i know.

Jeff

calilifestyle
03-08-2006, 06:45 AM
Hey Jeff i know you dont know me but i loved the stuff you did in th past with AM heck.. i bought AM vers. 5 after seeing it at siggr in ... 98 lol cant remember. but iknow this is off topic. whens the new bean short coming out . and do you still have the copy for sell ;-)

Jeff Lew
03-09-2006, 05:20 AM
Hey Jeff i know you dont know me but i loved the stuff you did in th past with AM heck.. i bought AM vers. 5 after seeing it at siggr in ... 98 lol cant remember. but iknow this is off topic. whens the new bean short coming out . and do you still have the copy for sell ;-)

Hey calilifestyle,

Thanks about Killer Bean. The next episode is in production right now. I was aiming for a September deadline, but regular life stuff keeps getting in the way. I'm now aiming for next march, or should I say, my wife is giving me till next march.

I actually never had copies of Killer Bean for sale. You can download them free on my website.

Jeff

SpikeWorx
03-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Hi Jeff. I just want to say thank you for your great training videos :applause:
I love them.
Do you have any plans for more advanced videos in the future ?
Sorry for being ot ;)

Jeff Lew
03-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi Jeff. I just want to say thank you for your great training videos :applause:
I love them.
Do you have any plans for more advanced videos in the future ?
Sorry for being ot ;)

Thanks SpikeWorx,

Sorry for the late reply. Right now, I don't have any current plans for more videos. I'm strictly focused on Killer Bean 3 at the moment. We shall see.

Jeff

CGTalk Moderation
03-15-2006, 05:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.