PDA

View Full Version : Maya stops rendering at frame 1

RyanT
03-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Me and another artist art having problems rendering. When we render Maya will render one frame of our scene then stop. Here is what is wierd. If I set it up to render .iff's it will work. But we need .tga's or something will alpha in it. If I render off the iff's then convert them in photoshop they will not retain their alphas. My main concern is why Maya will not render this scene in the file format we want. The error we get after one frame of rendering is this:

mayaBatch.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x7c910de3" referenced memory at "0xfffffff8". The memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate the program.

We reinstalled drivers on my graphics card and now that error doesnt occure but it still stops rendering at frame 1. If you want to know our render settings we are trying to render using production quality with motion blur set to 3D at a setting of 1. We set it up to render the correct camera and set it to render frames 375-500 using .tga as the image format. We set the ext. to name_#.ext

Anyone have a clue whats going on?

-RyanT

Mithrandir911
10-27-2006, 07:08 PM
I am having this same problem as well. I think this error is what is causing Render Pal to not render our project over our network. Is there anyone with some advise to help correct this problem? I am rendering using the default maya render set to much the same parameters as the previous post.

-Ted

CGTalk Moderation
10-27-2006, 07:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.