PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have crashing problems?

MINTY1974
03-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi all,

I am trying the Zbrush 2 demo at the moment but it keeps crashing every 20 mins or so. Is this a common problem? Nothing wrong with my machine and my other apps work fine. Has anybody else had similar problems? I really want to have a decent go at the app before I go ahead and purchase it.

Cheers

Minty

aurick
03-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Is there anything in particular that you are doing at the time that the crash occurrs? For example, is there a specific tool that you're using?

Have you read the Performance Tips? They're in a sticky thread at the top of this forum.

What are your system specs?

For troubleshooting questions like this it's actually recommended that you post in the Questions and Troubleshooting Forum at ZBrushCentral. Be sure to include your system specs, as well, and any other information that might help troubleshoot the problem.

MINTY1974
03-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the reply. It only seems to happen when I am using the z sphere tool. Don't have a clue why. I'll look into it a bit further and post at the forum you suggested. Thanks again.

Minty

JeremyJessup
03-18-2006, 11:47 PM
I've got the same problem. I work for about 20 to 40 minutes in ZBrush and it crashes. not too sure why.

There isn't a consistant pattern that I can find either. It usually happens when I'm modeling, but not always, and that makes sense since I spend most of my time in ZBrush working on modeling.

CGTalk Moderation
03-18-2006, 11:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.