PDA

View Full Version : My Showreel and some other 13 clips

joviphang
03-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi,

Jus uploaded some of my works 01-06. Pls give me some comments on my work (Bad or Good is welcome :) ). http://www.dailymotion.com/joviphang/1

Thanks

peterhogg
03-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Good stuff, nice style!

beenyweenies
03-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Hi,

Jus uploaded some of my works 01-06. Pls give me some comments on my work (Bad or Good is welcome :) ). http://www.dailymotion.com/joviphang/1

Thanks

Good work, most if not all is very polished and well executed. If I had to crit I would say that on the water one (Oase), the water effects look too rubbery, rather than smooth and ripply like water. Later on there is some hectic text action that seemed out of place for this piece, almost like trying too hard to make it edgy.

The Eye for the Guy one is nicely done, I really liked it, but the way the names come in is a bit off to me.

Overall, nicely done.

joviphang
03-14-2006, 04:51 AM
Hi, beenyweenies (http://forums.cgsociety.org/member.php?u=11940)

Thanks for the comments, really appreciate it. I do agree with you no all are well excuted, there is still room for improvement. I will improve on it for my future works. Thanks alot.:)

lashy
04-01-2006, 04:58 AM
thats some cool work.
i want to know from where did you get that kind of music that you've put into all those videos?
plz reply

joviphang
04-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Thanks Lashy,

Most of the musics are provided by the clients, because they have rights to use them for broadcast projects like these. So I m no very sure each pieces belongs to which album, but most of my clients, they own albums from KPM music (Big Bang & Fuzz). Abt the $$$$, they brought like a library of them so don't how much. Ask around if you really need it.

I appreciate your comments.

foly
04-01-2006, 02:33 PM
good good good

lashy
04-01-2006, 04:44 PM
you'r welcome
so you're saying that the music that you've put in those videos is composed by some clients, and you've paid them some amount. right? currently what do u do ?

joviphang
04-01-2006, 06:53 PM
No really actually, your clients should provide you one or two tracks (because of copyright) from their album collections which they had brought or you can pick a few from their library if they offer u. Then, with that u can do a bit of audio mixing in your AE.

Well the hard part is, try to sink your graphics with the music. And that it, not very much of composing the music juz for these motion graphic. Try it! It hard at first but u get use to it.:)

Presently, I m a freelancer doing broadcast projects for a few local companies and broadcastor like opening titles and promos for local programs. And do some parttime teaching in a private school.

lashy
04-02-2006, 08:12 AM
ok
for which tv channel do u work?

joviphang
04-02-2006, 08:53 AM
News, Local Entertainment and Arts Channels

CGTalk Moderation
04-02-2006, 08:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.