PDA

View Full Version : rotoshape and animation questions

Antonio79
03-07-2006, 02:06 AM
Hello! I am fixing a rotoshape which I animated with a move 2d node. When I click on the rotoshape and I fix it, it becomes orange, and then as soon as I move the animation in the timeline the rotoshape goes back to how it was before, how can I solve this? I also have another question... I'd like my animation to start closer and then zoom out a little bit... how can I do that in shake? thank you

beaker
03-07-2006, 04:00 AM
Hello! I am fixing a rotoshape which I animated with a move 2d node. When I click on the rotoshape and I fix it, it becomes orange, and then as soon as I move the animation in the timeline the rotoshape goes back to how it was before, how can I solve this?Tun on autokey in the viewport (bottom left corner of the viewer).

I also have another question... I'd like my animation to start closer and then zoom out a little bit... how can I do that in shake? thank youAnimate the scale on a Move2d.

CGTalk Moderation
03-07-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.