PDA

View Full Version : moving text prob!

realisemum
03-06-2006, 05:01 PM
hi everyone!

I wanted to ask a simple question, I have a text layer with two horizontal position keyframes, the prob is when I render it comes out not very smooth. Anyone has an explanation about this? (the time between keyframes is 6 sek)

thanks in advance!

scrimski
03-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Could have many reasons and your inoormations are a bit vague. Is you animation smooth in the RAM-preview? Waht file do you render into? How large is you composition(pixel wise)?

realisemum
03-06-2006, 05:30 PM
1.no it is on finnal render(mpeg2)
2.and on RAM - preview
3.comp is 720x576

beenyweenies
03-07-2006, 04:42 PM
hi everyone!

I wanted to ask a simple question, I have a text layer with two horizontal position keyframes, the prob is when I render it comes out not very smooth. Anyone has an explanation about this? (the time between keyframes is 6 sek)

thanks in advance!

I had this same issue come up once, but I am having a hard time remembering what the solution was. Try of these:

1. animating text a very short distance over a very long period of time (6 sec is a long time) may be a problem
2. The font you are using may be the issue - try switching out the font (preferably to a TrueType font), purge After Effect's cache and re-render to see if this fixes it.

CGTalk Moderation
03-07-2006, 04:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.