PDA

View Full Version : Please Read This Before Posting!!!!

dark_lotus
12-15-2002, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the CG Talk Flash Critique Forum.

First and foremost, allow me to welcome you to the cg talk flash critique forum. I have made some observations about this forum that I wish to share with you.

1. "Learn, and teach the ins and outs of flash character or other animations." This is the description of the forum, please keep threads relevant to it.

If you want to learn flash check the resources thread stuck to the top of the forum. Please try not to post "I want to learn flash", or "How do I tween?" in the forum.

All the best, and happy flashing.:thumbsup:

fig
12-15-2002, 06:02 PM
no offense intended, but that seems really stupid. "post your work for critique here, if you want to ask questions or need help too bad" :D

i'd say either leave this open for any flash content or create another forum for questions and help and have this one for crits. from the forum description it seems like this is just sort of a general flash forum anyway, whatever the section it might be under.

chris

dark_lotus
12-16-2002, 05:41 AM
The point is that there are much better flash forums, than this section of cgtalk. :eek:

This section, appears to be designed for the niche market of cg animators, hence why it is even here in the first place.:thumbsup:

fig
12-16-2002, 01:53 PM
gotcha, that makes sense. i'm a mod on we're here (http://www.were-here.com/forums/) and it is a really good resource for getting flash help.

chris

dark_lotus
12-17-2002, 08:51 AM
Cool, I'll add that site to my resource sticky at the top of the thread :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.