PDA

View Full Version : bizzare church-Mouse painting

Danoid
12-15-2002, 08:56 AM
Hello,nice to meet you, this is my first time on CG-talk...

The following image is done in Photoshop 6 , with the mouse, using (as you can see) a lot of smudge tool, selection tool , and of course layers over layers.

The image was made after a church arhitectural sketch .
I hope u like it.The purpose of this image was to create a weird atmosphere around the building.

P.s: excuse please any errors in my english.I have to use to write in this language.

M.Rogne
12-15-2002, 08:17 PM
Very lovely, indeed. I really like it, though the bright light on the left is a bit too bright for me, making it blend too much together.
And another thing, the two people walking on their way to the church, give them a lantern, a lamp or something, make them more apparent in the image.

Danoid
12-15-2002, 11:30 PM
Well, thanks a lot.I guess you're right about the lights on the two men hands, that this way they would be easyer to find in the whole picture.I will give them some lanterns. :)

Kananga
12-16-2002, 08:46 PM
thats really cool. :buttrock: But yeah, the bright light to the left is a bit out of place in this image.

Love the atmoshpere!:thumbsup:

alex_m1s1n_user
12-18-2002, 06:39 AM
AH! the mouse sure is a great tool!!! better then all the wacoms combined, ! ! !, if u know how to use it!!!!
:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.